79

The name "Yan Shao" only appeared in Yan Mu's primary and junior high school days.

    At that time, the people around me were rich second-generation people with similar family backgrounds, and they were not very old.

    After high school, Yan Mu gradually left the circle there, except for Qu Xiaowenda, no one called him that anymore.

    The boy running over was very excited when he saw Yan Mu, put down the suitcase and pointed his finger at himself frantically: "It's really Young Master Yan! It's me, it's me, remember me, I'm Du Zhe!" Yan Mu recognized him and said:

    " Long time no see."

    "It's really been a long time! I haven't seen each other since I went abroad, three or four years ago! Is it right?" Du Zhe was so

    excited that he was about to shake Yan Mu's hand. Zhihuo stretched out his hand quickly, grasped it, and shook it up and down: "Hello, hello, it's the first time we meet, are you Yan Ge's classmate?" "Yes, I'm a

    junior high school classmate." Jiang Zhihuo shook enthusiastically, Du Zhe didn't even realize that it wasn't Yan Shao he was holding, so he swayed up and down. After answering a sentence, he realized something was wrong. The man looked unfamiliar and asked, "You are?" Jiang Zhihuo smiled: "I am Yan Shao.

    " Brother and boyfriend, Jiang Zhihuo."

    ?

    Boy friend?

    Du Zhe paused for a moment and was stunned for three seconds before he found his expression and suddenly realized: "Oh! Boyfriend! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

    After speaking, he looked at Yan Mu again, his eyes widened in surprise: "There is no Thinking that Young Master Yan actually likes the same sex?" "

    ..."

    I can't tell what the meaning of this sentence is, it doesn't look like ridicule, it doesn't look like congratulations, and it doesn't look like greetings.

    Jiang Zhihuo didn't know how to proceed.

    He turned to Yan Mu, and asked with his eyes: Is your classmate yin and yang, or is your emotional intelligence not high?

    Yan Mu shook his head slightly, meaning: lack of a muscle, it has been like this since before.

    The two people in front of them exchanged glances and made eye contact. Du Zhe looked left and right, then forced his way between Yan Mu and Jiang Zhihuo, and asked, "What are you doing here?" "

    Give it off," Yan Mu replied.

    Du Zhe looked around, seeing that the airport was full of people, he asked again: "Who are you taking?"

    "Friend." Yan Mu said.

    "Have you passed the security check?"

    "Yeah." "

    Then..."

    Yan Ge is not a person who will take the initiative to talk about the topic, and if Du Zhe continues to chat, the air will really freeze. Jiang Zhihuo took the words: "You Are you studying abroad?"

    "Yes." Du Zhe pushed the suitcase and walked towards the exit with them, sighed, "Hey, my dad has been sick recently, so he called me back at home." Jiang Zhihuo:

    " What's going on?"

    "I just participated in a project, and there was a loophole recently, so I was in a hurry." Du Zhe paused in the middle of speaking, "By the way, your father, Young Master Yan, also participated in this project, right? How is your family? "