63

Chapter 63

    Saturday, December 26, at 18:45.

    He Miaomiao parked the car nearby, waited for Jiang Zhihuo and the man in the suit to finish their meal, and followed their car to the club not too far away.

    The moment he saw the name of the clubhouse, He Miaomiao immediately said to Yan Mu: "There is something wrong here."

    This place appeared more than once in the work report.

    Leaving aside the fact that many bigwigs from this club come here to spend money, let's just talk about the case of the disappearance of trainees. As the most suspected person, Fu Xiuwang has never found any evidence.

    And the owner of this club has a certain relationship with Fu Xiuwang.

    These are the only things that can be found positively.

    So, why did Jiang Zhihuo approach Fu Xiuwang?

    Why did Fu Xiuwang bring him here?

    He Miaomiao parked the car, followed Fu Xiuwang into the door, and Fu Xiuwang took Jiang Zhihuo into the staff elevator.

    The elevator stops on the second floor.

    Yan Muhe Miaomiao came to the second floor calmly. There were a lot of people on the second floor at this point, people came and went, and Fu Xiuwang was not seen.

    He Miaomiao looked around, licked her palate thoughtfully, and said to Yan Mu, "Go to the third floor and have a look." The

    third floor is a hotel, and she walked around the corridors of the hotel with a dignified expression.

    "What did you find?" Yan Mu asked.

    "It's just intuition." He Miaomiao thought for a while and said, "Do you feel that this place feels particularly... depressing?"

    Yan Mu raised her head.

    The height of the most comfortable space is 2.9 meters. If it is higher or lower, it will cause a certain degree of discomfort. Ordinary people may not pay special attention to these aspects, but He Miaomiao pays special attention to the surrounding environment due to professional reasons.

    The reason why the height will change must be that the building itself is unreasonable.

    Yan Mu immediately understood what He Miaomiao meant, and asked, "Is there a compartment?"

    He Miaomiao nodded slightly.

    When they were about to leave the third floor, the two passed the safe passage and the door was locked.

    He Miaomiao immediately took out the ID from her bag, and handed it to Yan Mu: "Fire inspection certificate, take it."

    She walked to the front desk and showed the ID: "Hello, fire inspection."

    This is often done in public places. Especially now at the end of the year, there are more plainclothes random checks. The front desk has met several times, and the two people who came to check have all the documents, so she didn't become suspicious and led them through the fire protection facilities one by one.

    Yan Mu stopped in front of the safe passage and asked, "Why is the safe passage locked?" The

    front desk explained kindly: "It's not used often here, we..."

    He Miaomiao interrupted her: "Open it."

    "Ah." The girl I was confused by these two words. Maintenance inspections are generally carried out by outsourcing companies. It’s not that no one has been here before, and they have established a good relationship. Except for a few important places, such as emergency sprinklers, emergency buttons, fire extinguishers, etc., other Just play a cutscene.