75

On the first night together, Jiang Zhihuo and Yan Mu lay on the same bed and talked a lot.

    Jiang Zhihuo remembered that he used to find trouble with Yan Mu from time to time, and would quarrel when they met. Zong Bei, Xie Qiu and the two of them couldn't hold each other back, and they had to quarrel in the air when they were apart. I also thought of chasing a girl together for various reasons, the hatred doubled, and mutual dislike.

    At that time, they quarreled sincerely, and they never thought that one day in the future, they would finish kissing, lie on the same bed, look at each other and chat.

    "I don't know how to say it specifically. There is no logic, so I can just say what I want?"

    Yan Mu said a lot before, but this time it was Jiang Zhihuo's turn.

    At this time, there is no need to keep the bottom line, Jiang Zhihuo spread out his whole heart for Yan Mu to see.

    "At first, I felt something was wrong. On the day I moved out from your house, I couldn't sleep. I couldn't sleep at all. I turned over all over the bed. I thought I slept well, but when I went back, I felt that the bed was hard and the quilt was hard, and everything was broken. Panicked, I thought I was admitting to bed."

    "During that time, I really wanted to be friends with you, but the misunderstanding was solved, and I found that you were a good person—not sending out a good person card, or a literal 'good person'." "

    But I struggled, because I couldn't figure out what was going on, and the side effects of the inhibitors were more obvious during that time, don't ask me about those side effects, in short, I was so embarrassing that I couldn't get over my own hurdle." "Those few

    days God is really entangled, entangled in what do you think, entangled in what should I say, entangled in what to do in the future." "

    Now think about it, I'm so stupid, okay, Brother Huo has never been entangled in so many things, as soon as I have an idea, I will go straight to it." , All the troubles of the past eighteen years have been left on you."

    Jiang Zhihuo shook his face when he said this, the past is unbearable, and it is even more painful to say it now.

    Yan Mu patted Jiang Zhihuo comfortingly, and continued to listen to him.

    "Then the next thing is that we are together. Your confession on the forum really surprised me. At that time, I hadn't sorted it out. My tattoo, so many things before, so many things now, and my own thoughts It's all in a mess."

    Jiang Zhihuo said every sentence, and Yan Mu listened to every sentence.

    From the past to the present.

    Hearing the description of himself and the analysis of the whole thing from the mouth of the person he likes, this feeling is very good. Jiang Zhihuo loves to listen to everything, every sentence will make the heart jump with joy and the apex of the heart tingle.

    At the end, Jiang Zhihuo said to Yan Mu: "Thank you, brother Yan, thank you for not forgetting me, thank you for knowing me, thank you for telling me everything." These words were written on paper or typed on the

    screen It doesn't feel too much in the mouth, but it feels numb when it comes out of the mouth, and the tongue is hot. Jiang Zhihuo said that he was ashamed, and he lowered his eyes and dared not look at Yan Mu, and his right hand habitually grabbed his left shoulder.

    He paused for a few seconds, but decided to finish speaking, and forced himself to raise his head to meet Yan Mu's gaze, clasped his fingertips tightly on his shoulder, and pressed against the small tattoo.