60

Chapter 60

    After that day, Jiang Zhihuo never talked to Yan Mu again.

    The relationship that was going well at first was tacitly stuck in the sweetest ambiguous period, and they were slowly opening up to each other to test each other, but this meeting came to an abrupt end, and even went backwards.

    It was a rough night.

    After returning, Yan Mu sent Jiang Zhihuo a few messages.

    Said he was home, and said sorry again, sat on the bedside with his mobile phone and waited for a long time without Jiang Zhihuo returning.

    Finally, Yan Mu sent another sentence: Good night, happy Christmas Eve.

    The time when the message was sent jumped from 23:59 to 0:00, and the sending time displayed on the message interface was also 0:00.

    Happy Christmas Eve It's too late to say, it's Christmas.

    Yan Mu threw the phone on the bed, took the towel and clothes and locked herself in the bathroom.

    The water didn't stop, and he stood in the hot water pouring down his face. The heat was dense, and after steaming for a long time, it condensed into water droplets and slid down from the wall and glass.

    Yan Mu never thought to excuse himself, what happened today was all his own problem, it's no wonder Jiang Zhihuo lost his temper and let him go, it was because he did too much, leaving him there for a few days and weeks was all his fault deserve it.

    He felt so insecure, he didn't consider Jiang Zhihuo's feelings at all, and when he got jealous, he didn't care about anything.

    The next day was Christmas, and the shops on the street were all dressed up in a Christmas atmosphere early on, with snowflakes and elk hanging on them, and they were all red.

    The night before, Qu Xiao also built a Christmas tree for the bar. Next to the tree was a model sleigh that could seat one person, surrounded by a fence, and sprinkled a lot of foam particles to pretend to be snow.

    The setting is very Christmassy and beautiful. The word "Xiangyao" is hung on the top of the tree. Many girls take pictures on the sleigh and check in and send them to Moments, which can be regarded as a disguised form of publicity.

    Qu Xiao was dragged by several girls to be a photographer, picked out a few good-looking photos, and posted them in Moments along with the photos of the bar.

    Boss Qu added a lot of people to this account, and many people liked it, including Jiang Zhihuo.

    Jiang Zhihuo got up early in the morning to like his boss, but he didn't reply to Yan Mu, and the dialogue box still stayed at the good night Yan Mu sent last night.

    Yan Mu sent him another "morning".

    The habit developed these days, whoever wakes up first, starts to say the word "morning". It doesn't mean that they have to chat every day, but such a word is full of warmth and the distance is very close. Usually it's Yan Mufa, and it's the same today. After sending the message and changing her clothes, Yan Mu set off for school.

    There are boarding students in No. 1 Middle School. Every day after 6:00, the school will play the radio to wake them up. Today, "We Wish you a Merry Christmas" is a song for Christmas. It's also very magical, even if the boarders complain endlessly, no matter how nice the song is as an alarm, it doesn't seem so friendly.

    On this day, the girls will give gifts to each other in their spare time when writing papers. A few more ceremonial ones bought a bunch of antler clips and gave one to the whole class to clip on the top of their heads. Eat, many people come in early in the morning to have breakfast.