70

Chapter 70

    Jiang Zhihuo's arrangements for New Year's Day were simple and crude.

    On January 1st, study in the provincial library.

    On January 2, I studied in the provincial library and went to a bar at night to earn five times my salary.

    On January 3, study in the provincial library.

    Jiang Xiaoba actually spent three days in the library during his short vacation. No one would believe this when he said that he would be in a class.

    Zong Bei asked Jiang Zhihuo if he wanted to have a meal together, but Jiang Zhihuo refused directly, and then sent him a screenshot of the reservation number for the self-study room on January 1.

    Jiang Zhihuo: No, your Brother Huo has to study.

    Zongbei:!

    Zongbei: I actually feel the relief of an old father seeing his child change his ways!

    Zongbei: Brother Huo, you make me so happy!

    Jiang Zhihuo: Be happy, study hard, and be careful that I am overtaken in the ranking.

    Zongbei: How could you surpass it?

    Jiang Zhihuo:?

    Jiang Zhihuo: Let me put it here, I took a screenshot, what should you do if you exceed it? Tell me.

    Zongbei: My score is average, close to 600, and the crazy counterattack is more than 200 points. Brother Huo, if you can really do it, I will be happy, so I will call you Dad.

    Jiang Zhihuo: Hey, good son.

    After talking back and forth with Zong Bei for a few minutes, Jiang Zhihuo ignored him and clicked on the official account of the Provincial Library.

    When I usually go to the library to read, it doesn’t matter where I sit. I can sit cross-legged in front of the bookshelf all afternoon, but I can’t study, I have to sit on the desk. This is an attitude that is good for efficiency and lumbar spine.

    The location of the provincial study room needs to be reserved, and it is even more difficult to make an appointment on weekends and holidays. Many people are squatting.

    Jiang Zhihuo asked for Yan Mu's ID number in advance, and squatted on the official account five minutes before the appointment.

    There is a line of notice at the top of the reservation interface, saying that the library is limited on January 2nd, and only half of the seats are open. There are staff coming in and out from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, which may affect self-study.

    "Brother Yan." Jiang Zhihuo lay on the bed, turned over, and pointed out the notification for him to see, "There seems to be an event in the provincial map tomorrow, it may be quite noisy, do you want to go?"

    Yan Xueshen doesn't care if the surrounding noise is noisy or not , the important thing is who to go with: "Go if you can make an appointment."

     The next morning, the two arrived at the Provincial Library on time and found a place to spread out the test papers.   

      Those who can come from the study room are all studying, no one is talking and chatting, the silence is so quiet that only the sound of flipping books can be heard, and the only way to communicate is with notes.    

      The two seats that Jiang Zhihuo reserved were good, they happened to face each other, just like at home a few days ago, you can see each other when you look up.