57

Chapter 57

    Jiang Zhihuo was in a daze when he walked out of the hospital.

    There is no need for him to be hospitalized in this situation, but the doctor's words went through his mind over and over again, and the hand that opened the car door was shaking.

    Regarding the secondary differentiation into Omega, I have never had a real feeling before. The difference I feel is that I need to take inhibitors at most, and nothing else. Now that the doctor told him that the reproductive cavity is growing in his body, he suddenly remembered that he had overlooked one thing. most important thing.

    Jiang Zhihuo touched his lower abdomen, and finally felt the ultimate difference between Alpha and Omega.

    ——Omega can be pregnant!

    Today, Sunday, without going to school, Li Muhe drove here and took Jiang Zhihuo to his residence. He originally wanted to ask where Yan Mu's house was, but Jiang Zhihuo answered for him: "Let's pack together and take me to my place." When

    they got downstairs, the two got out of the car. Jiang Zhihuo pulled Yan Mu, helped him carry the suitcase, and said to Li Muhe, "Brother Li, I'm going up first. I'm in a bit of a mess today. Wait until I sort it out." I'll find you again."

    Li Muhe smiled gently and said, "Okay."

    Yan Mu also nodded at him.

    He really didn't know what to say to Li Muhe. The scene when he entered the hospital last night and saw Li Muhe holding Jiang Zhihuo's hand was too exciting. Thinking that he was by Xiaozhou's side all these years, his body was sore, Gritting acid.

    But he couldn't really show emotion to Jiang Zhihuo and Li Muhe, so he could only nod.

    Li Muhe was also dumb, and just said: "Go up."

    Li Muhe didn't drive away immediately, but sat in the car to watch the two people's backs as they entered the corridor.

    After the doctor came out of the ward, he had a private chat with him.

    Li Muhe has always known about Jiang Zhihuo's second split, and Jiang Zhihuo would tell him, but he didn't know that Xiaohuo was marked by an Alpha on the first day of the second split, and had to rely on Alpha's Pheromones to suppress fever.

    The doctor had confirmed the identity of his family members, and when he told him about this, Li Muhe's heart ached, and he wanted to catch the person who marked him and beat him up on the spot, and so did Xiaohuo, so he didn't tell him such an important matter. .

    "And then!" Li Muhe's tone became urgent.

    "Don't be nervous. That Alpha boy is very responsible. He didn't run away. He accompanied him to the hospital every time. It was the one just now. If he wanted to beat him up, he would cause trouble in the hospital." Seeing Li Muhe's thoughts, the doctor opened his mouth. A joke, and then said, "It's not a serious problem now. It's a special case when A changes to O. The mark will gradually disappear, and it won't affect you. Don't worry."

    After the doctor finished talking about this matter, he simply told Li Muhe, after all, is a family member. Although he is Beta, the doctor is obliged to tell the truth.

    Omega and Alpha have different sexual characteristics. Male Omega does not have a uterus, and will slowly grow a reproductive cavity after the second sex differentiation.

    "Now, lower abdominal pain is normal. The patient is dividing the genital cavity. The pain is an external manifestation. In this case, taking medicine is useless. It is best to have Alpha pheromone as a placebo, otherwise the pain can only be resisted. We talked inside just now, there is no major problem, you don't have to worry too much."