77

——It was talked about.

    As soon as Yan Mu's words came out, the forum exploded.

    It's time to talk!

    Then who else can I talk to!

    Who and whose CP is this post! !

    What does this mean! !

    It means that the CP they knocked on has come true! ! !

    Oh my god! ! !

    The post was refreshed at an unusual speed. I hadn't read it for a minute and had turned two or three pages. The screen was full of "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh".

    Floor 2001: My God! The CP I knocked on are really together! !

    Floor 2002: Too good too good too good too good, after following for so long the post actually came to the end! !

    Floor 2010: This couple is the only one who can fall in love with such a high profile! ! So envious, so envious, so envious!

    Floor 2011: Is it the power of love? Recently, the school bully has turned evil and returned to the right with visible results. Only the god of learning can have this ability!

    Floor 2012: Mutual improvement, this is love! ! Love love love! ! Please continue to work hard in the future, school bully! !

    Building 2013: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu like, why am I so sweet? happiness! !

    Jiang Zhihuo looked down a few floors, but before he turned all the way, Yan Mu called, and Yan Mu's low but pleasant voice came from the receiver: "I was wrong, I didn't wait for you to call back." Jiang Zhihuo smiled

    , Yan Mu is sometimes naive, once he made his curves public, Yan Mu directly blew up the forum.

    "What should I do, the forum is even more crazy, and it's too late to refresh."

    Yan Mu thought for a while: "Or I'll delete a post."

    Jiang Zhihuo: "?"

    Jiang Zhihuo immediately reacted and asked, "Can you delete the post? Then why didn't you delete it in the first place?

    " He knocked Jiang Zhihuo so blushingly that he almost believed it.

    As for why he didn't delete it, Jiang Zhihuo of course knew it, and wanted to chase him since then, why did he delete it?

    After staying with Brother Yan for so long and observing him for so long, he can guess what he wants to do next with any move.

    ——Yan Xueshen is cold and indifferent on the surface, but in fact, he is more high-profile than anyone else when he is crazy.

    Yan Mu coughed dryly, but couldn't say anything, so he simply didn't say anything.

    "Why?" Jiang Zhihuo repeated, intentionally prolonging the sound, and in a casual tone, "Brother Yan, you might not be able to hang up the call if you don't." There were other

    people in the car, and these words were closed in the room Yan Xueshen can say how shy and embarrassing he is. He has already told Jiang Zhihuo more than once, but there are so many people, Yan Xueshen is embarrassed.

    He sighed and begged for mercy: "Let me go Xiaozhou."

    After an hour's drive, he went to have dinner, and when Yan Mu arrived at school, he was halfway through his evening self-study.