45

Chapter 45

    The person who spoke was really flattered. He said in such a disdainful tone in front of the students of No. 1 Middle School that "No. 1 Middle School is like this", no one would feel comfortable listening to it.

    A boy with a bad temper asked directly: "What do you mean

    ?

    " A good-tempered student, in fact, he saw the same thing. What's the use of good grades. After running for two laps, he was out of breath, paralyzed on the lawn, and the playground was average, but mediocre.

    "With you guys like this, how can you hold a sports meeting?" He said, lowering his head, he was taken aback when he saw a figure, "Jiang Zhihuo?!"

    Jiang Zhihuo put one hand on the ground, leaned back, raised his chin, and Qingqing: "Long time no see."

    Zong Bei felt that this person looked familiar at first, and then he recognized him, then remembered: "Aren't you He Xiezhou?"

    He Xiezhou's face darkened on the spot: "You are really here No. 1 middle school?"

    Jiang Zhihuo: "Hmm?"

    The people around heard the conversation and asked, "Brother Huo, do you recognize him?"

    "Yes, a junior high school classmate." Said in a tone, "I didn't expect to meet you here."

    "Fuck." As soon as He Xiezhou saw Jiang Zhihuo, he could think of those things from the past. Jiang Zhihuo obviously didn't say anything serious, but He Xiezhou always Feeling that he was severely humiliated by the other party's indifferent eyes, his face became more and more gloomy, and his heart was full of anger, and he raised his hand without saying a word.

    The two people who came together knew He Xiezhou's temperament, this was obviously the rhythm of doing it! The two of them didn't want to come here to familiarize themselves with the competition environment and cause trouble, so they quickly stopped him: "Brother He, don't, don't, this is in someone else's school."

    Jiang Zhihuo usually doesn't easily get into conflicts with others. He used to have a good temper with everyone except Yan Mu. Even if someone did have conflicts with him, he mostly laughed it off.

    Today was uncharacteristically, with a naked/naked/naked look of disgust hanging on his face, without a trace of concealment, he let out a sneer.

    He Xiezhou was even more angry, and remembered the same contemptuous look in that alley a few years ago.

    He immediately shook off the hand that was holding him, and he was about to rush in front of Jiang Zhihuo.

    However, at this moment, someone grabbed his wrist, his jaws were hard, his elbows were bent, and a standard grappling movement restrained him effortlessly.

    There is a cold voice next to his ear: "There are too many people here, if you want to fight, you can go to another place, I will accompany you."

    He Xiezhou raised his head in surprise, the person who captured him had cold eyes, and his palm was only held empty, but it made him unable to move , The calm appearance is in stark contrast to his embarrassment.

    He Xiezhou exhausted all his strength to be able to shake off his hand, covered his wrist that was constantly aching due to the twisted joint, and took several steps back one after another.

    Yan Mu lowered his hand calmly.

    The playground is big, and there are many people. They run circles and train separately. Not many people noticed the sexiness here, and at this moment, they were forcibly suppressed with Yan Mu's sudden appearance.