81

Five people sat neatly at the dining table.

    Yan Mu and Jiang Zhihuo sat in a row, Du Zhewenda and Qu Xiao sat opposite them.

    No one spoke and didn't know what to say.

    Jiang Zhihuo's original plan was to come out to have a meal after the exam, and explain the whole thing clearly, but Wenda Qu Xiao rushed over suddenly, without any mental preparation, and everyone was stunned.

    The atmosphere was once very awkward.

    Du Zhe was dragged here ignorant, still drunk, dizzy, looked left and right and still couldn't figure out the situation, so he could only ask: "Can someone tell me what is going on here first? "

    As soon as he finished speaking, the doorbell rang.

    This time Jiang Zhihuo was sure he was the delivery guy, so he opened the door. When he walked back, Yan Mu got up and made Du Zhe a cup of honey water.

    "Thank you, thank you." Du Zhe was flattered, and held the glass. Anyway, no one could explain to him what was going on, so Du Zhe began to glance around the house.

    How could Young Master Yan live here?

    Just this little size? A living room, a room, a toilet, and the kitchen and dining room are connected together.

    The cups on the table and the cushions on the sofa are double.

    Du Zhe was even more surprised -

    two people can fit in such a small house? ?

    On one side, Du Zhe's thoughts wandered, on the other side, Wenda Qu Xiao kept staring at Jiang Zhihuo, his brows were furrowed, his eyes were extremely focused, trying to stare at him.

    Jiang Zhihuo was covered in goosebumps, and couldn't help but raise his hand to cover his forehead. A few seconds later, Qu Xiao suddenly stood up, slapped Jiang Zhihuo's hand off, and pointed his index finger at him and asked, "You are the second personality. Schizophrenic! Right?"

    Wen Da also had his own thoughts: "Are you twins, older brother or younger? What about Shin?"

    Jiang Zhihuo: "..."

    Qu Xiao said again: "Or have you been taken away? Are you a time traveler? Is there a mission? Is there a system? Can you take it out and have a look?" Wen Da immediately said: "Could it be that you are one body and two

    souls? One soul, one soul at night? Different personalities?"

    Qu Xiao glanced at Wen Da, contemptuously: "Isn't that a dual personality?"

    Wen Da: "There is still a difference."

    Jiang Zhihuo: "..."

    Can't let this The two of them continued talking, imagination is too scary at this time, and if they continue, there may be even more curious guesses.

    Jiang Zhihuo was about to say something to stop him, but Yan Mu spoke first.

    "Actually..."

    Wen Da and Qu Xiao immediately stopped guessing, and turned their eyes to Yan Mu.

    Now it is indeed more appropriate for Brother Yan to speak than for him to speak directly. Jiang Zhihuo also looked at Yan Mu, smiled, and nodded to him, letting him continue.

    Jiang Zhihuo was still listening carefully, ready to cooperate at any time, but Yan Mu actually said, "Shin changed because of me."

    The smile on his face gradually became puzzled: "?"