58

Chapter 58

    As early as the doctor's "cough", Jiang Zhihuo knew what he was going to say.

    It’s okay if you don’t pick it out, pick it out... the two of you here are all little innocents, and they’ve been ambiguous for so long, and it’s just ambiguous. Neither of them has ever been in a relationship, except that they hug each other because they need pheromone relief. Several times, other times they didn't even touch hands.

    It's a little awkward, and a little irritating, to talk about the subject directly.

    Jiang Zhihuo imagined that picture, couldn't help it, and didn't want to think about it anymore, and looked back at Yan Mu, this person was not much better than him, his expression was calm, and his earlobes were covered with another layer of pink.

    Coming out of the consultation room, Jiang Zhihuo went to the lobby on the first floor to get the newly prescribed inhibitors, and the two of them tacitly didn't mention why they wanted to "find an Alpha".

    When he walked out of the hospital gate, his lower abdomen began to hurt again. There was a large crowd, and he was in the hospital again. I wondered if there were other Omegas nearby, so it was difficult to release the pheromone directly, so Yan Mu grabbed Jiang Zhihuo's arm.

    This bit of pheromone covering the skin is better than nothing, at least it won't hurt so badly.

    The driver was already waiting at the gate of the hospital.

    Yan Mu—had called the driver a long time ago, and started to slowly release the pheromone after closing the windows firmly in the car.

    The driver of the Yan family is a Beta, a middle-aged man in his forties. Since the last time he reminded Yan Mu to go back, Yan Mu never called him again. I was a little surprised to receive a call from the young master just now, and even more surprised to see the young master brought his classmates into the car when we got there.

    The one I took with me last time was a girl... Even if I sat together in the car, I didn't touch her. She kept a straight face and didn't speak, as if there was no one sitting next to her.

    This time it was different, Yan Mu led him all the way up, and after getting in the car, he greeted the driver sitting in front, and then carelessly leaned against Yan Mu's body. In the past, touching Young Master Yan Mu to this extent would definitely make him angry. The driver had seen many situations where he wanted to touch Young Master but was stared back fiercely. He didn't expect that he would let him have a good temper this time.

    While waiting for traffic lights, the driver looks through the interior rearview mirror—the one who got into the car together.

    Shuai is very handsome, looking very energetic and enthusiastic, with two styles like Young Master Yan, leaning on the back seat like a boneless one, with his arm on Young Master Yan Mu's.

    Not long after, the red light at the intersection turned green, the driver lifted the brakes and was about to drive forward, when he suddenly heard the handsome young man in the back seat say to Young Master Yan Mu: "Brother Yan, touch here, your child, remember to be responsible. "

    Yan Mu quite cooperated: "Okay, is your surname Yan or Jiang?"

    ? ? ? ! ! !

    The driver listened to these two sentences—literally, and almost stepped on the gas pedal to the end.

    The car body shook—Jiang Zhihuo saw the face of the driver's master changed, and said with a smile: "Hahaha, I'm sorry, Uncle, I was playing around with Brother Yan." The