Chapter 10

The team gathered around the table in the conference room.
"We're now working a different angle" James announced "We know that the drugs and the prostitution are connected, we just need to prove it" James told them.
"Rosita and Magda told me that sugar daddy had their daughters. They were forced into prostitution and the other kids were trafficked" Grace told them.
"One guy with his finger in three pies" Marco nodded.
"Drugs, prostitution, trafficking. Why?" Lorenzo asked.
"Why does anyone do it. Power" Marco told him.
"He breaks the women in by forcing them into prostitution and by taking their kids away. When they've been broken down enough, he forces them into running his drugs. When you've broken someone down that much there's no telling what they'll do" Grace told them.
"So, what's our next step? The kids?" Lorenzo asked.
"We won't find the kids. What we need to do is follow the prostitutes, find someone who will talk" James told them, his eyes falling onto Grace.
"So, what we need is someone who can blend in with them and make up a story in order to seem like one of them" Lorenzo added, looking over at Grace.
"I can clear it with the higher ups but as long as we plant her with some johns that she won't actually have to sleep with everything should be good" Marco told them before looking over at Grace.
"I can construct the perfect identity" Sadie told them before looking over at Grace.
"This woman will have to be skilled, skilled enough to get these women to talk" Marco added his eyes also falling on Grace.
"They mean you" Lilly told her. Grace looked between the members of the team that were all looking right back at her.
"This is going to suck" Grace sighed deeply.

Grace walked through the FBI with her black corset top, denim shorts, red leather jacket and black 6-inch heels. Every agent that she passed, their eyes fell onto her and raked down her body as she walked.
"Holy fuck" Lorenzo audibly gasped as his own eyes raked over Grace as she entered his line of sight.
"My eyes are in my head Lorenzo not down there" Grace teased as his eyes remained on her legs and hips. Sadie shoved him lightly and his eyes moved back to Graces's face.
"Looking hot" Sadie smiled looking her over before they high fived.
"Even the boss is speechless" Marco joked as James approached the group, his own eyes raking over her body.
"Well boss what do you think?" Grace asked letting him look her over as she twirled for him to get a full look at her.
"Maybe take off the cross" James pointed at the small necklace around her neck.
"Religion is a turn off, trust me" Lorenzo smirked slightly.
"Trust me, it's a bigger turn on" Grace smirked stepping towards him and dropping her voice to a low tone "Every guy wants a good girl that can get freaky" Grace smirked stepping away from him before she removed the necklace placing it safely into the drawer of her desk. James let out an awkward cough, gaining everyone's attention once again.
"We should get going" James told them before they headed towards the elevator.

Marco and Lorenzo sat in a car at one end of the street whilst James sat in another at the opposite end whilst Grace stood on the street corner, her arms wrapped around herself as she blended in along with the other women.
"Hey? Who are you?" A woman that was older than her called out as she approached her.
"I'm Chloe. Sugar daddy's got my kids" Grace lied skilfully in a small voice hoping it was enough to trick the woman.
"Mine too" the woman admitted "It's not so bad when you get used to it" she shrugged "Bastards got my two girls. What about you?"
"Two boys. Their dad was no good and left, I needed the money" Grace frowned playing her role with ease.
"Your boys will be fine it's the girls that get it rough. I'm Dana, you need anything you come to me alright?" Dana offered a small smile and Grace gave it back.
It wasn't long before a car pulled up with a John inside who had his eyes set on Grace, more so what she was wearing, or rather what she wasn't.
"Hey honey, how much?" he smirked at her as Grace leant in the window.
"I don't think I'm your type, sweetie" Grace smiled politely attempting to move away from the car when he grabbed her arm forcefully.
"Your exactly my type" he smirked, his fingers gripping her arm even tighter.
"Hey honey. I thought I was your friend" Dana cut in, distracting the man enough so that Grace could slip her arm out of his grasp "Why don't you go to the other guy? He's more your speed" Dana motioned to the car behind them before she climbed into the forceful John's car. Grace walked over to the waiting car where James was sat pretending to be a John so that she didn't have to screw a real John.
"Hey, how much?" James asked awkwardly trying to avoid looking at her chest as she leant slightly into the car.
"$20 for you honey" Grace replied with a cheeky smile before she climbed into the car, letting James drive her around the corner to an abandoned lot where the other John's took their working girls.
"That should buy you some time. Did she give you anything you can work with?" James asked.
"Not much. Dana's got two daughters that sugar daddy took, and apparently girls have it worse off than boys. I don't think that she's our weak link though, she's already been broken in too much to talk to us" Grace told him.
"Well, keep her close she can still help you out, out there" James told her and Grace nodded "You're really good at reading people. I'm not going to push you to tell me about your past, but you do intrigue me" James admitted.
"I did some profiling for the FBI before I was transferred to your team" she told him, making him smile "What?"
"You give me a story yet; you hold everything back. Your good at hiding who you really are" he commented earning a smile from her.
"Now who's profiling who" she joked.
"Sorry" he smiled holding his hands up in defeat.
"I'm good at lying and reading people because I had to learn to raise myself after my mother shut me out. I've been taking care of myself since I was about 7"
"Why did your mom shut you out?"
"Dad left. No one knew, no one still knows. Mom shut me out when he left, and she made sure that no one knew he left her for another woman" Grace explained.
"I'm sorry" he frowned slightly.
"Yeah, well parents suck" Grace scoffed lightly "But when you're not fed love on a silver spoon, you learn to lick it off knives and that can get you hurt" Grace admitted, avoiding his eye she casted a glance to the door mirror seeing saw someone approaching their car "Fuck. Someone's coming, put your chair back" Grace ordered, pulling off her jacket as he moved his chair back. When he had pushed his chair back enough, Grace pulled herself up, over the console and onto James's lap before she connected their lips. She instantly reached for his shirt buttons, pulling them open quickly before her hands moved lower, landing on his belt buckle, she kept looking over James's shoulder as the person outside kept coming closer.
Grace hadn't noticed that James's lips were moving against hers with equal excitement and fever as he let her hands roam over his chest and now his belt buckle. His eyes widened however, when Grace began moving on his lap, gyrating her hips in a circular motion against his. James's eyes widened even more, if it was possible, as Grace took his hand and moved it to cup her crotch. She pulled away from his lips just enough for her to let out a loud moan of "Oh fuck" She had moaned loud enough for the person outside to hear, but James couldn't help questioning if she did it for their cover? Or for him?
The person outside knocked on the car's passenger side window, it was Dana, sporting a toothy grin and a thumbs up before she headed off in the direction she came from, eventually disappearing into the darkness.
Grace kept moving on his lap, her lips still against his until she lost sight of Dana.
"I think we're good" she spoke against his ear, her warm breath adding to the growing pressure in his jeans that he had been desperately trying to hide from her since she deposited herself on to his lap "You can let go now boss" Grace smirked down at him. One hand was still firmly holding onto her hip whilst the other was still cupping her, when he looked down to find his hands, due to her choice in clothing for tonight's activities, he was met with an eye full of her breasts which, once again, added to his jeans problem and his now blush problem.
"Sorry. Right, sorry" James apologized, dropping his hands from her body, allowing her to move back over the console and onto her side of the car whilst he awkwardly shifted himself in his jeans.
"It's okay" she told him, earning a confused look from James "It's a biological reaction" she motioned towards his crotch.
"Sorry. It's just that I'm your boss and things should be kept professional. It's also been a year since my wife died and therefore a year since..." James trailed off not wanting to finish his very awkward sentence.
"Oh god. I'm so sorry. I didn't think, I wouldn't have laid it on so thick we just needed it to look real" Grace sighed at herself in anger.
"It's fine. Honestly, it was nice to kiss a woman that isn't my daughter for once" he joked lightly.
"Well, if you ever want to be kissed and straddled again, call me" she joked with a smile before she got out of the car and headed back to the street corner with the other working girls, leaving James half-hard and wanting in his car.

Grace had spent hours on the corner, talking to all the girls and switching between different agent's cars. Luckily, Bianca had left her alone and there hadn't been another incident like there had been with James earlier that night. Finally, Grace found a young woman that had just started to work the corner for sugar daddy. She was a foster kid that had runaway and got pregnant, she was new to the ring which made her perfect to help them with their investigation.
"What about you?" Kate asked.
"I've got two boys. Their dad ran off and left me with the piling up bills" Grace sighed angrily "I would do anything for them. Parents do everything for their kids" Grace asked.
"He said I can work off my debt-"
"You think he'll let you off that easy? You're kidding yourself if you think he'll let you go. First, he breaks you in, then he promotes you to drug smuggling, of course when he isn't trafficking you or your kids-"
"Stop! I don't want to think about that" the young woman cried slightly.
"You have to think about it. The only way to get our kids out is to talk to the feds and find them links to the drugs" Grace tried her best to reason with her.
"You're a cop, aren't you?" Kate asked her.
"I'm FBI. We can't stop him from hurting anymore kids without your help. Kate, talking to me is the only way you'll see your daughter again. If you talk then maybe, we can get her out before he does to her what he does to those other women" Grace encouraged.
"Tell me what I need to do" Kate said firmly "A mother does everything she can for her children" Kate told her.