Chapter 78

Grace straightened the straps of her dress in the mirror of her bedroom. The walls were covered in posters of bands and the dark colours of the room were only brightened in the late afternoon sun.
"I can feel you" Grace told him, moving to the side slightly so that she could meet James' eyes in the mirror.
"How did you know it was me?" He smiled as he stepped further into the room.
"It's always you" she smiled "I could smell your cologne too" she admitted as his arms wrapped around her waist from behind.
"I love the way you smell" he breathed against her neck, his eyes closed as he let her scent fill his senses.
"I'll bet anything you love the way I taste" she teased as she pressed back against him, stirring him up.
"Don't temp me, mea carissima" she smiled contentedly as he smelled and kissed her neck.
"I love it when you say that" she admitted with a sigh.
"Are you sure..." He trailed off as he met her eyes in the mirror, knowing that she already knew what he was going to ask.
"This is going to suck but I can do it" she assured him "As long as you reward me afterwards" she teased as she pressed back against him.
"You need to stop doing that or we'll get nowhere" she laughed, turning in his arms before placing a gentle kiss to his lips "You have no idea how much I love you. How much I desire you. How much I would give you if you only asked for it" the last time that Grace heard these words they scared her because they meant anger and blood, but this time they only meant long lasting love until they both took their last breaths "I googled this so bare with me" he cleared his throat and his nerves before he began "Quam pulchra es. Sum felix, meum te posse vocare. Nullius es. Sed spero me permittas me vocare te meum. Amica mea" he smiled.
"I'll say this is English so you can understand. I am in love with you. And everyday that you spend loving me makes me feel more beautiful. I am in love with you James Lawson" she told him "Now kiss me before we have you go back to the real world" she encouraged before he brought their lips together. He backed her up slowly until her back hit the wall, caging her in, pressing their bodies as close together as he could get them earning an encouraging moan from her in response.
"God I want you" He groaned against her hungry lips "I want to taste you" he growled against her neck. She spread her legs for him, one going to his waist and she moved one of his hands to the slit in her dress.
"You could drive a man to the brink of insanity with your smile" he bit her collarbone as his hand slipped inside her panties.
"No marks" she warned, making him press harder against her clit, earning a gasp from her "Possessive ass" she bit his ear lobe earning his two fingers curling inside of her.
"You're mine Gracie. No else is allowed to touch you" he bit as he pressed against her clit again "No one can make you feel the way I can. No one can take control of you like I can. No one can fuck you like a slut one minute and treat you like a Queen the next. You're mine Gracie. No no else's" he told her.
"No one can make me drip from the way they smell. There is no one I trust more. Mi amor. Mon seul et unique. Mi querido" she shuddered against his hand "Please. Por favor. S'il te plaît" she continued to shudder against him, her head falling back, her eyes rolling back in her head.
"Tell me mea carissima"
"I'm yours" she shuddered violently against his hand as she came, her body going numb as all her nerves shot off at once. James coaxed her through it, whispering to her.
"That's it. You're so beautiful Gracie. God you smell like heaven" he continued to whisper even after her body had stopped shaking. James slowly slipped his hand out of her careful not to touch her oversensitive clit. Grace opened her eyes and watched as he sucked all three of his fingers in turn, savouring the taste.
"You are one kinky fucker" she laughed.
"Only when it comes to you" he admitted before he brought their lips together again, pushing his tongue into her mouth so that she could taste herself. So she could taste how glorious she was to him.
"Hey- oh sorry do you two want a minute" Lorenzo laughed as he turned his back to them.
"Everyone here is dressed Lorenzo, you're good" Grace laughed as she straightened her dress and he turned back to face the pair.
"You're lucky that I came up here, your mother volunteered at first" he warned them.
"I'll be down in a sec" Grace smiled as Lorenzo nodded but stayed put.
"Oh I'm not going anywhere, Mr handsy boss might get handsy" Lorenzo told them.
"I'll meet you downstairs" James placed a gentle kiss to her cheek, his tongue swiping her ear lobe before he pulled away and headed back downstairs with Lorenzo right behind him. Grace turned back to the mirror and looked herself over.
"Kick ass" she told herself before she put on lipstick and headed out the door.

"I'm ready" Grace announced as she entered the room.
"We've got a car waiting for you outside" James told her.
"Perfect" Grace nodded.
"What's that?" Rosaline looked straight at Grace as she asked.
"What?" Grace couldn't hide her nervousness as her mother grew closer to her.
"This, how did you get it" Rosaline pulled at the side of her dress, looking over the burn that Cormac had given her.
"Mom your going to make my boob fall out" Grace warned her, her hands going straight to her chest.
"Who did this?" Rosaline sighed deeply.
"The boys father" she admitted "He did it because he thought I killed the boys"
"Why did he think that?"
"Because he had a picture of me pointing a gun at there dead bodies" Grace admitted earning a deep sigh from her mother "I had to do it" she reminded her.
"Are you sure that you can do this?" Her mother sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.
"Of course I can" Grace gave a wicked smile directed at James, making him twitch in a way that made her shiver.