Chapter 83

Grace awoke first, rubbing her eyes of sleep before she turned to look at James. She studied his sleeping face, his brow that was usually furrowed when he was concentrating, his mouth that always seemed to curve upwards when he looked at her. Grace ran her thumb over his lip before she closed hers over his. She gently pushed him onto his back before she placed kisses down his chest, her hand ran through his chest hair as her lips ran lower.
"I could think of a better way to wake up" he teased with a sleepy smirk, his eyes still closed.
"I'm getting there" she smirked against his stomach.
"I meant like this" James grabbed her and pulled her up to straddle his hips "You look pretty good up there" he smirked, running his hands over her bare thighs. Grace smirked down at him before she pulled her shirt off over her head.
"How about now?" She teased as James' eyes raked over her naked chest.
"You look even better up there now" he smirked, his fingers hooking around the sides of her underwear "You'd look even better without these on" Grace faked a gasp.
"James Lawson, boss, are you seriously thinking about fucking me in my mother's house?" She teased.
"No, I was thinking about watching you take what you need from me in your childhood bedroom, in your mother's house" he couldn't help himself from biting his lip as he moved his hand closer to where she wanted them.
"I will do whatever you want if you get naked right now" she groaned.
"I can't move without moving you and that's not happening" he squeezed her thigh.
"Take a picture then you'll always get to see the view" she teased, not expecting him to grab his phone and take a picture but he did, with a satisfied look on his face "Isn't that sexual harassment, boss" she winked.
"Gracie, if you think that's sexual harassment your not going to like what I do next"
"What's next?" She slipped her lip between her teeth, feeling the results of her actions under her. He pulled her further up his body before he pulled down his shorts and kicked them off. Grace went to move back over him but James beat her to it, he kept one hand at her hip whilst the other went under his head.
"Let me see you Gracie" he watched as she smirked down at him before she lined him up with her entrance and sunk down on top of him, not stopping until he was fully inside of her.
"God, I forgot how big you are" she groaned "I love feeling you like this" she moved slightly "Feeling you so deep" she groaned, moving slightly again.
"What if I put a baby there" he ran his hand over her stomach.
"James" Grace sighed "We already have three kids"
"Another one wouldn't break the bank" he moved his hand across her stomach.
"You possessive bastard" she laughed, hitting his chest lightly "If you want to mark me as yours why don't I get your hand outlines tattooed on my ass" she teased.
"No, I need something they can see"
"You mean something that men can see"
"Yes I do. Your mine, mea carissima"
"You don't need to show it my love, everyone already knows" Grace kissed him before she braced her hands on his shoulders and began moving on top of him.

Rosaline sat at the dining room table with the rest of the team, breakfast laid out before them. They all sat in silence listening to the sounds of something hitting a wall, over and over again.
"Are we just going to sit here and listen to that?" Lilly broke the silence as the sound only got louder and faster.
"Do you want to go tell them to stop?" Rosaline asked.
"I'm not going up there" Lorenzo cut in.
"She hasn't been in that bedroom since it happened" Rosaline looked down at her plate guiltily "Let her have this"
"Let her have this" Lorenzo laughed.
"She means let her feel safe" Marco rolled his eyes at him.
"Safe isn't what she's feeling right now" Lorenzo mumbled earning groans from around the table and a hit with a napkin from Sadie.

Grace looked down at the man underneath her. Their combined sweat covering his chest, making his chest hair wet.
"Do you want a picture?" He teased.
"That's not what I was thinking"
"What were you thinking? Tell me" he encouraged.
"I was thinking about how good you look and how good you feel" she admitted.
"We could make it round two" he suggested, running his hand from her shoulder down between her breasts, across her stomach to rest on her thigh. Grace's stomach rumbled, interrupting their moment.
"That's a no" she laughed.
"If we get up, I won't get you all to myself until tonight, maybe not even then" he groaned.
"You can wait until tonight"
"I won't make it all day" he groaned. Grace laid her body flat against his, locking their hands together she brought them up above his head.
"If you wait all day I'll make it up to you later. On my knees. And I don't spit baby, I take everything you give me" Before James could say anything Grace had already got up and began searching her drawer for something to wear.
"You're evil" he groaned as he stared at her naked body.
"I'm hungry and food tops sex. So unless you've got bacon and eggs hidden somewhere in this room we've got to get up" she told him. James crossed the room towards her, moving the hair away from the side of her neck he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her body against his.
"I know exactly what I want to eat" he murmured against her shoulder, his hands wandering everywhere they could "I can taste you already. I can already feel you on my tongue, my love" Grace let out a contented sigh "Just a taste. That's all I need to get through the day" he practically whined against her neck "My love, please, just a taste" he groaned slipping his fingers inside of her.
"You always know what to say" she watched as he brought his fingers up to her mouth and sucked.
"Get on the bed Gracie" he ordered, smirking as she walked backwards to the bed, not taking her eyes off him.

"Do you think they've...finished by now?" Lilly asked.
"It always takes her at least an hour" Rosaline told her, earning looks from everyone around the table "She thought I didn't know when she snuck boys in. I used to time them. Any longer than an hour and they lasted as boyfriends for a while" she explained "How long has she been with James?"
"A while" Sadie told her.
"It's been on and off" Lorenzo added.
"For a long time she felt like she wasn't good enough but, they couldn't stay away from eachother" Marco told her "She's had a lot of issues to deal with and James has been a good help to her"
"Good" Rosaline smiled.
"Hey" Grace smiled as she entered the dining room, pulling James by his hand behind her "Did you guys already eat?" She asked as they took their seats at the table.
"Yes sweetheart. We ate somewhere around 'God James' and 'Don't fucking stop'" Rosaline told her, making James almost spit out the water in his mouth.
"Sorry everyone" Grace apologized, the blush creeping up her cheeks.
"Did it...help" Rosaline asked her.
"Yeah, it did" Grace nodded with a smile before she turned to James and squeezed his hand lightly.
"Please don't look at him like that, not after what we had to listen to" Lilly groaned.
"Boss man liked what he heard" Lorenzo laughed, earning another playful hit from Sadie.
"Really Lorenzo, not in front of her mother please" James pleaded with a mild blush.
"Come on, tell us please, who kept who up there?" Marco teased.
"Boss man couldn't wait until tonight" Grace told them earning laughs from everyone.
"Couldn't keep it in your pants around your subordinates?" Aneesa teased.
"She started it" James shrugged, earning another collective laugh from everyone around the table.

This. This is family.