Chapter 64

James removed the handcuffs from around her wrists. 
"Good work Cameron" Lorenzo smiled. 
"They weren't so bad after all" Grace smiled, giving a small shrug "What is it?" Grace asked, noticing the far away look on James's face. 
"Your mic was on the whole time" He reminded her before he left the conference room, leaving Grace in her regret. 
"Shit" She groaned. 
"What did he hear?" Lorenzo asked. 
"She gave a hand job to a mafia guys son" Aneesa told him "And her ex/the man she loves had to listen to it" 
"Someone remind me to call my therapist" Grace groaned before she left the room in search of James. 
"She gave him a hand job whilst the man she loves listened?" Lorenzo asked before he burst into laughter. 
"Lorenzo it's not funny!" Sadie bit at him, hitting him across his chest as he continued to laugh.
"It's a little funny" he laughed.

Grace eventually found James in the locker room, sat on the bench, his face in his hand.
"James, it wasn't like that I swear" Grace tried to convince him but he remained silent at her words "It was either that or screw him so I took the better option" she continued to ramble as he rose to his feet and crossed the small space between them. His hands went to her hips, silencing her as he boxed her in with his body.
"I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck" he bit, his bright blue eyes piercing hers as he stared down at her with intensity she hadn't seen before "My balls are blue because I have to come into work and see you in those dresses hanging off Miles, hearing him cum from your touch. I know that you need time to heal, to feel safe and I get that you just want to protect me but fuck, I need to feel you" he groaned as he pushed his pelvis against hers, showing her just how hard and needy he was for her. She could feel the heat radiating off his body, his hands gripping her hips so hard it could bruise, his lower half pushing against where she wanted him the most. He was hard and needy, for her. He was jealous that she touched someone else. He was maddening and intoxicating and everything she wanted.
"Take your pants off" Grace ordered as she reached for them herself. James watched as she pulled his belt open, one of his hands moving to her hair. She dropped to her knees in front of him, pulling his pants and boxers down as she went.
"No Gracie, I want you" he pleaded, holding her back from him.
"You are getting me Boss. Your the only man that gets to cum down my throat" she smirked up at him before she slid him past her lips.
"Fuck Gracie" He groaned before she met his eyes and moved one of his hands to the back of her head. He took the hint and wrapped her hair around his fist, pushing himself further into her mouth at the same time making her choke.
"Shit sorry" he apologized, pulling her back and off him.
"James, I'm going to say this once. Fucking wreck me. If you hurt me you'll know about it. Take everything you want boss man" Grace smirked up at him as she relaxed her throat and took him all at once quickly making him hit the back of her throat.
"Fuck Gracie" he groaned gripping her hair tightly as he felt himself nearing the edge "Don't stop. Please don't stop Gracie" he pleaded, his other fist slammed against the locker above her head as she sucked him harder.
"Shit!" He growled, pulling her hair as tight as he could as he came down her throat, he watched her throat move as she swallowed every drop. Grace tucked him back into his boxers before she rose back onto her feet. James' hand went to her throat, squeezing slightly, feeling her racing pulse.
"All mine" he growled lowly before he moved in to connect their lips but Grace stopped him before they could meet.
"Go. Please, before I ask you to fuck me" she laughed lightly.
"You did me a favor can't I do one for you?"
"If we do that we won't stop and we're at work and I still need some time" she reminded him.
"Yes of course" he nodded, moving away to pull up his pants "I'm sorry-"
"No, I wanted to. I needed to hear how much you want me. Plus I think your balls got some colour back" she teased "Now go so I can change" she smiled, pushing him away gently.
"Do I look like a man who just got a blow job?" He teased slightly.
"No, but I bet I look like someone who gave one" she teased back with a smile as she opened her locker.
"You look beautiful Gracie. You always do" James assured her before he left the room.

Marie sat in her usual chair facing Grace as she lay on the couch, her feet hanging over the back, her head just inches off the floor.
"What part of don't screw your boss did you not understand?" Marie sighed.
"Technically I didn't screw him I just blew him" Grace replied as she tapped her feet together.
"Like that's any better"
"He wanted to do me but I didn't let him so that's progress"
"It really isn't" Marie sighed deeply "You blew him to make him feel better. How is that taking care of yourself?"
"Because I wanted to do it. I needed to know how much he wants me" Grace said it as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. Marie just sighed deeply again.
"You love him, we both know it. But you need time to find yourself. Most of your relationships have been built around sex, abstinence is a very useful step in ensuring that what you and James have is real"
"I know it's real, believe me I've felt it. I just want him, in every way possible" Grace sighed.
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder" She encouraged with a smile as Grace frowned back.
"Absence makes me crazy with want for him" she groaned as her phone rang out. She picked up the phone and read the caller ID before she moved to sit up properly on the couch before she answered it.
"Hello. Yes that's me. So soon?" Marie watched as Grace's face lit up with joy "I just thought it would take longer. I look forward to it. Thank you" Grace smiled widely before she hung up the phone.
"What is it?"
"I have a court date. Two days from now. I'm going to get my boys back" she smiled widely.
"That is healing. Being able to give your sons the childhood that you never had. A loving mother who believes them, trusts them. I'm excited for you to begin this next step" Marie smiled.
"I am too" she smiled back "But we're not going to celebrate it because we both know what happened last time"