Chapter 86

"I can't believe you managed to get us two days off" Grace sighed happily as they pulled into Marco's driveway.
"I can be very persuasive" he smiled.
"Eww" Abi groaned as she and the boys climbed out of the car.
"Not like that!" Grace and James shouted to her at the same time before they followed after them.
"Hey kiddos" Marco smiled widely as he let them in.
"Thank you for watching them today" Grace smiled.
"Anything I can do to help the two of you and make sure that Grace stays" he smiled.
"I'm trying my best to keep her here believe me" James smiled, his arm wrapping around her waist "Abi has cake mix to keep the boys busy but she has work later" James told him.
"We should be back for dinner" Grace added.
"Oh no, I'm keeping my honorary grandchildren until tomorrow when you come and pick them up. Adults need alone time too" He winked.
"Definitely" James smirked, kissing the side of her head before they both waved goodbye and headed off to their first house viewing.

Grace and James spent all day viewing different homes but none were to their liking. Either Grace thought they were too big or too small, or James thought none of them matched their style.
"Can't we just give up?" Grace sighed as James drove towards another house.
"No, our apartments are both too small to fit us all. We need a new place to live and you know it" he reminded her, earning another sigh.
"This sucks" she groaned as James pulled up on the street outside the final house they had lined up.
"How about a little incentive?" he smirked.
"I'm listening" she smirked.
"You take a look at this last house, think about whether you can see us living there having breakfast in the kitchen, movie nights on the couch, fucking in the master bedroom. Think deeply and I'll promise not to let you sleep tonight" he smirked more as her face lit up.
"Yes sir" she smirked back before they both climbed out of the car. They both walked up the drive towards the house, it was a two story home but it looked more like a cottage with flower baskets on every window and a big oak tree creating a big shadow across the lawn. Without noticing Grace froze in place as she looked up at the house.
"You okay?" he asked.
"It looks nice" she smiled apprehensively "Like something out of a fairy tale" she told him before they headed into the house. With each room they entered Grace fell more in love with the house. It had five bedrooms along with a study, a huge kitchen, a renovated basement, a pool in the yard along with a swing set and even a balcony over looking the yard.
"So, what do you think?" James asked.
"I think that its very expensive" she told him.
"Tell me" he encouraged, seeing that she was keeping something back.
"I think its too perfect" she admitted with a sigh "After everything I don't trust perfect. Its beautiful and I can imagine the boys growing up here and Abi coming home every second weekend to visit. I can imagine our life here. But..."
"You think its too good to be true" she nodded as he finished her sentence for her "You came back to me three times, you adopted the boys, you made amends and went to therapy. Things aren't perfect, your right about that but, you've created perfect, Gracie. This house doesn't have to be a reminder of a painful history, but it could be a reminder of how far we've come, together" He encouraged, moving to hold her against his chest "Do you see us here? Do you think this could be home? Even though your scared, with good reason, is this our home?"
"I could definitely imagine fucking you in every square inch of this place" she teased, earning a smile back "I think this is our home" she smiled widely before James brought their lips together.
"Sorry to interrupt. I came to see if you had made a decision" the real estate agent smiled as Grace and James broke apart but stayed in each others arms.
"We'll take it" Grace smiled widely.

"We just bought a house" James called to Grace from his place on the couch.
"We bought a home" Grace called back from behind the closed bedroom door.
"I still can't believe it" he smiled to himself.
"Believe it, animus meus" she smirked as she left the bedroom. James looked over his shoulder at her, practically drooling as he took in her outfit. She was stood in 6 inch black heels and she was wearing nothing but matching black lace lingerie.
"Fucking shoot me if I ever get tired of seeing you like this" James groaned, adjusting his pants as he knelt on the couch, looking over the back to get a better look at her.
"You want a beer?" she smirked, making sure to sway her hips at him as she moved towards the fridge. Grace made sure to bend at the waist, showing off her ass for a minute before she took a beer and opened it, taking small sips.
"Only you could make getting a beer sexy" he groaned again. Grace gave him a wild smirk before she went to take another sip but this time she let the cool liquid spill down her body, making her nipples visibly harden even more.
"Oops" she shrugged "Better get cleaned up" she went to move but before she could James jumped over the back of the couch and pushed her against the counter.
"Let me clean you up" he wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her, moving her to the head of the table "Let me lay out my feast" he smirked, pushing her gently to lie down before he pulled her lower half against his, earning a gasp in response. He moved over her body, placing a gentle kiss against her lips before his mouth moved downward, licking, sucking and kissing away the beer from her body. He stopped when he reached her breasts, taking the time to run his lips and tongue over her snake tattoo.
"Mine" he breathed against her chest "Say it" he ordered but Grace was too focused on what he was doing to her to hear what he said "Say it Gracie" he commanded wrapping a hand around her throat, squeezing gently. She still didn't answer. He stood up straight, the hand around her throat tightening slightly as he looked down at her.
"Say your mine, Gracie. My love. Mea carissima. Mine darling"
"Yours, James. Yours, Boss. I am yours. Meaus amor" Grace groaned as he lifted one leg around his waist.
"English" he practically growled.
"My beloved" he groaned before he started pulling his clothes off.
"You always know exactly what to say, and exactly what to do to get me going" she smirked up at him as he pulled off his belt along with his pants and boxers.
"Stop talking and put that dick in me, meaus amor. We need to get some sleep so we can pick up our kids tomorrow" she smirked, feeling him twitch at 'our'.
"Alexa, add panties to my shopping list" James smirked as he tore her panties away from her body, entering her fully and quickly earning a deep groan from both of them.
"So rough, boss man. Just how I like it" Grace smirked up at him as he began to pound inside of her.