Chapter 73

When James woke up again Grace was lying on her side facing him still fast asleep with her hair falling over her face. He slowly reached over and brushed her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear he looked at her for a moment, studying her face, the way her nose twitched as she slept, her dark eye lashes, her rounded lips. Everything about her drew him in. James fell asleep a moment later, the image of her imprinted on his mind.

When Grace woke up her back was pressed against James' chest and his pelvis was pressed against her ass, his semi hard erection adding pressure to the skin Grace was hiding under her panties.
"Gracie" James muttered sleepily, his arm wrapping tighter around her waist, pulling her more against his length. Grace bit her lip, keeping in the moan that threatened to escape from her mouth.
"Fuck Gracie, I want you" James muttered again in his sleepy state before his hand dropped slightly and he began snoring lightly once again.
"Fuck" Grace sighed deeply. She attempted to move out of James' arms but it only made her grind more against his erection in his grip "Fuck" Grace sighed again, giving into their position, she eventually fell asleep once again.

When James awoke once again, Grace was lying on his chest, the buttons of his sleep shirt had been undone and her hand had began drifting lower down his body. Her own sleep shirt had been unbuttoned, revealing some of her naked chest to him.
"James. I want you" Grace breathed against his chest sleepily as her hand reached the waistband of his pants.
"Fuck Gracie, you need to stop" James groaned as her hand slipped inside of his boxers.
"I want you. Only you" Grace muttered sleepily, gripping at his length "Fuck me please, boss" Grace breathed against his chest, sending a shiver through to his soul. James knew that if she didn't stop he would let her go all the way in her sleepy state, and he knew he couldn't let that hang over either of them. James grabbed her wrists and flipped them over, pinning her to the bed underneath him. Grace's eyes opened and widened as she saw James above her.
"You can't do that to me" he groaned "You can't look beautiful and then grab at me and beg for me to fuck you because I will and I won't touch you if your asleep or if you don't want it Gracie" James groaned releasing her hands as he sat back on his feet "You've been hurt too much for me to betray you, to stop your healing. All I want to do is worship the ground you walk on, but fuck, you drive me crazy when you beg for me to touch you" he admitted, his eyes searing through into her soul with lust only for her. Grace grabbed his hand and placed it on her thigh eliciting a gasp from her before she pushed it higher.
"Your the only one I want to wake me up by touching me" she assured him "Your the only one I think about fucking, your the one I want on top of me making me feel so good, when you let me cum around your tongue, your cock, your fingers" Grace dropped her voice to a low tone as James' fingers kept moving up her body. Grace guided them up to her mouth before she sucked in two of them, taking them knuckle deep in her mouth.
"Your going to be the death of me" James admitted with a sigh "Tell me again" he ordered dropping his fingers from her mouth before he ran then downwards towards her bare breasts "Tell me what you want Gracie and I'll give you everything" James told her, his hand resting between her breasts on top of her snake tattoo "Ask me to touch you before I lose my mind, please" James begged, looking down at her almost naked body. Her knees had fell apart letting James rest between them, her soft pink panties gave her skin a nice glowy complexion and her sleep shirt was now pushed open around her shoulders, revealing her naked breasts to him.
"James" Grace said softly, making him meet her eye "I want you to fuck me. Boss" Grace smirked up at him.
"Fuck. I'm not going to be gentle" he warned, circling a nipple with his wet fingers.
"I don't want you to be gentle" she grabbed his wrist and pushed it downwards towards her panties, but when their hands reached the waistband he gave some resistance.
"I'm not going to fuck you and dump you. If I fuck you, I'm going to be the only one. I'm not just going to fuck you for you to walk away from me again. Do you understand me?" he asked but Grace remained silent, only biting her lip between her teeth in response. But for James that wasn't an appropriate answer. He dropped to his knees on the floor and pulled Grace by her legs towards him. James froze as he saw the scar on the inside of her thigh.
"How did you get that?" James asked, trailing his finger over the scar that she had given herself.
"Everything was too much" Grace muttered suddenly feeling shy under his gaze.
"Next time call me" James ordered gently before he ghosted his lips over the cut.
"I did it after we fucked the last time. After I had kicked you out" she admitted.
"No more pain, not tonight. Let me take care of you, let me help you forget, let me show you how much I love you" James told her before he looped his fingers around the waistband of her panties and pulled them off over her feet, not caring where they landed when he dropped them as he listened to her breath hitch in the most glorious way possible, It was music to his ears. James pressed one soft kiss to her pubic bone before he nuzzled against her clit.
"Please" Grace begged.
"Do you want my tongue or my fingers Gracie?"
"Both please" Grace whined.
"That's my girl" James smirked against her body before his tongue slipped inside of her eliciting a gasp as she began squirming against his touch as James held her still "God you taste good" James groaned before he sucked her clit between his lips "Are you ready?" he asked but he didn't wait for an answer before he slipped a finger inside of her. James watched her as he worked, her head thrown back, her hands already twisting in the sheets as she widened her legs for him. She was needy and desperate. She wanted to cum. She wanted him to make her cum. And he would give her anything she wanted without question.
He slipped another finger inside, watching as she began grinding herself on his hand, widening her legs. She wanted more of him. She wanted to be stretched to the limit. She wanted to remember it all the next morning, the next century.
"More" Grace said breathily "More, please James" she begged as she moved one hand to grip the back on his head bringing his head to where she wanted it the most.
"Talk to me" he ordered before he dropped his lips to her.
"I've been healing. I visited Tom and my mother-" Grace gasped as he released her clit from his mouth with a pop.
"I meant dirty talk not talk about your mother" he smiled up at her.
"My point is that I want to come back. I want to come home" she admitted.
"Finally" James sighed against her thigh "I'm going to make sure that you never leave this bed ever again" he threatened as his mouth moved back to her, his tongue and fingers moving in sync, any response died in Grace's throat as moans began to take over. Soon enough she was tightening around him, begging him to let her finish. James dropped his mouth from her, moving up her body his fingers continuing to work her closer to the edge. His lips landed on her ear, his breath tickling the shell of her ear.
"Tell me again" he ordered.
"I want to come home. Your my home" She moaned as the edge drew nearer.
"That's my good girl" he whispered gruffly against her ear "One more. One more time" he begged like a man starved. He was starved of her. He needed to feel her, needed to see her. He needed her to come home to him.
"Your my home James" she moaned deeply as she climaxed, her walls tightening around his fingers as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. It crashed through her body, taking over everything, making everything feel on fire "Fanculo" she muttered as she came down from her high. Grace took some calming breaths before she opened her eyes again, her eyes meeting his as she smiled up at him.
"What language was that?" He smirked.
"Italian" she blushed slightly "That was some orgasm to make me switch languages" she smirked at him. 
"Am I that good or has it just been that long?"
"Definitely the first one" she admitted making him laugh "I'm so tired" she laughed, wiping her sweaty forehead.
"Oh Gracie, I'm not done with you yet" he warned, smirking at her as he brought their lips together, his fingers starting to move inside of her once again.
"No, no" she grabbed his wrist, stopping his fingers from moving anymore "I promise you can have me however you want, wherever you want, but tonight all I want is to feel you inside of me before we fall asleep in each other's arms" she told him, sucking her lip between her teeth "I want you so deep that I can still feel you tomorrow" James groaned, moving away from her he stuffed a pillow behind the headboard.
"I know you like it hard and deep baby" he smirked at her. Grace remained silent as she moved against the headboard lying back as James moved over her.
"Take it off" she ordered, watching as he reached for her open shirt "Not mine boss man" Grace trailed a hand down her body as she watched him slowly pull off his sleep shirt "All of it" she ordered. She watched as he moved off the bed and pulled off his pants and boxers, her hand trailing further down her body, she circled her clit as she watched him.
"That's mine" he growled, pinning her wrists to the bed beside her before he placed a kiss to her clit. He moved up her body, letting her hands wrap around his shoulders as he bought their lips together again.
"Do I need a condom?" She shook her head.
"I want all of you" she grabbed him and lined them up, releasing him as he pushed himself completely inside of her, burying himself to the hilt "Maldito infierno" Grace bit as she adjusted to him.
"What does that mean?"
"Fucking hell" Grace sighed as she got used to his size.
"You feel tighter" James moved to hold one leg to his hip as he pushed the other one up.
"That's what happens when you don't get fucked for seven months. Move" she ordered and James began thrusting deep.
"I've missed you, so much" he admitted against her neck as Grace wrapped her legs around his torso "Tell me how good this feels" he ordered gently.
"It's so good amore mio" she moaned.
"English" he bit her neck earning a gasp from her.
"My love" she moaned into his ear as he bit down on her collarbone.
"Say it in Spanish" he ordered as his mouth moved lower down her chest.
"Mi amor" she moaned.
"Say it in Russian"
"Moya igrushka dlya trakha" she smirked against his ear before he pulled away from her body but not far enough to pull out of her.
"What does that really mean?"
"My fuck toy" she smirked. Her smirk quickly faded as James lifted one of her legs onto his shoulder.
"My pretty little slut" he smirked up at her before he bit her nipple hard, her nails digging into his shoulders. He began thrusting deeper, Grace grabbed the hand that was at her waist and dragged it up her body until she wrapped his hand around her neck.
"Use me" she ordered, her eyes meeting his telling him that she trusted him more than anyone, he started squeezing gently as he continued to pound into her. They both felt the edge growing near. Grace gripped the headboard with one hand to stop her head from hitting it as they shifted up the bed, her other hand was wrapped around his shoulders her nails digging into the skin as she held him close.
"Don't stop" she ordered through pants.
"Say it again" he ordered in grunts.
"Let me come home. Bring me home" she moaned as she fell over the edge, it hit her like a brick wall. James continued to move inside of her, as he drew near his edge.
"Fuck Gracie. I'm going to cum" He groaned before he bottomed out inside of her, his spasms and twitches pushing her over the edge once again. She came home. He brought her home.