Chapter 14

Grace laughed at yet another joke James had made as they sat side by side on his couch, only a cushion separating them. Grace tucked her bare feet underneath her as she sipped on her cold beer.
"A lot has happened in the past few weeks" James commented "You've been through a lot, and I feel that there's even more for me to get to know" James smiled kindly.
"Me? I'm an open book" Grace joked.
"I wouldn't change anything for the world though" James smiled at her, and she smiled back through the hair that had fell in front of her face.
"It's hard for me to talk about but, I appreciate you not pushing me to talk about it" Grace smiled squeezing his upper arm that rested on the back of the couch. The two kept eye contact for a moment, just enjoying their moment together before Grace looked away shyly, suddenly feeling awkward under his gaze. James took her chin in his hand gently forcing her to look at him as he moved closer until he finally connected their lips. James pulled her legs from underneath her and she wrapped them around his waist as he moved on top of her, kissing her some more before he stood from the couch pulling Grace with him, his hands went straight to her ass as they moved through the apartment towards the bedroom. Grace's hands slipped lower, catching him by surprise causing James to lean her against the nearest wall to stop himself from dropping her to the floor. James reached for the buttons on her shirt, pulling them free as he moved lower and lower before he pushed the shirt off her shoulders, replacing the fabric with his mouth.
"I can't believe I'm about to screw my boss" Grace gasped against his mouth.
"You want me to stop?" James asked seizing his movements with a smirk.
"Fuck no" Grace said quickly, reaching for the hem of his t-shirt pulling over his head, making a wide smirk appear on his face as he latched back onto her neck before walking her backwards towards his bedroom. James unlatched from her body long enough to close the bedroom door; he leaned his back against the door taking in the vision before him. Grace was shirtless and barefoot, and her hair was a mess from where his hands had been run through it.
"Are you just going to watch?" Grace smirked as she moved her hands to her belt, trying to pull it free when James crossed the room pushing her hands away and replacing them with his own, eliciting a gasp from her as his warm hands made contact with her stomach.
"I'm not just going to watch. I'm going to listen" He pulled the belt open "And touch" he popped open the button on her jeans "And I'm going to watch you" he pulled down the zipper of her jeans "Unravel" she gasped as he slid his hand into her jeans and over her panties. He smirked at her, studying the look of lust on her face before he dropped to his knees and pulled her jeans off over her feet. James saw foreign text in the crease of her leg.
"It means warrior in French" she told him before Grace took his chin in her hand, forcing him to meet her eye "You look good on your knees" she teased lightly, trying to gain control over the lust that she was feeling for him.
"Take your bra off Gracie" James ordered in a low tone as his hand trailed up the back of her leg lightly, sending a chill through her spine and heat to her centre. Grace reached to the front of her bra undoing the clasp before she pulled the straps off her shoulders and let the garment fall to the floor, revealing a snake tattoo between her breasts.
"You're so beautiful" James muttered against her leg as he rose higher to reach her thighs "So smart" he muttered against her knee "So damn fierce" he muttered against her thigh before he looped his fingers around the waistband of her panties. He pulled them down to her knees before Grace dropped herself to his bed, placing her cold feet on to his warm chest so that he could slip them off completely. James stood before her, staring down at her now naked body as he pulled at his own belt before he dropped his jeans and stepped out of them "Tell me what you want Gracie" he ordered softly, his voice making her ache to be touched, caressed, surrendered to him.
"I want you to fuck me" Grace told him as she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling his body close to hers.
"I'm not going to fuck you" he smirked down at her "I'm going to make you feel everything" he told her as he skated his hands from her thighs to her waist "I'm going to make you scream" he told her as one hand moved to where she wanted him the most, he circled her clit eliciting a gasp from her "I'm going to make you cum" he smirked as Grace met his lust filled eyes.
"You can do anything you want to me, as long as you promise not to be gentle, Boss" Grace smirked up at him wickedly before James slipped a finger inside of her, her smirk instantly dropping from her face as her back arched off the bed.
"You're dripping already Gracie" he smirked down at her, watching the twitches she made as she responded to his touch.
"Fuck me" Grace groaned. James removed his finger from inside of her before he dropped his boxers and moved to lie next to Grace on the bed. He pulled her leg around his waist before he quickly slipped inside of her just as Grace called out "Wait!"
"Shit. sorry. I can pull out-" James rambled slightly, his nerves getting the better of him.
"No. Just wait" she ordered "God your bigger than you look" Grace groaned looking down at their joined bodies, her eyes widened "How are you only in halfway, fuck" Grace groaned.
"Can't handle it?" James smirked. Grace shot him back at defiant look before she flipped them so that she was on top, but it quickly turned into a moan as James sunk even deeper inside of her.
"Fuck! I know I said I wanted it hard, but this is a joke" Grace groaned.
"I'll take that as a compliment" James smirked as Grace sunk a bit deeper.
"You should. How do you hide this all day?" James laughed as Grace groaned as she sunk deeper.
"Great skill" he joked "But, after this, it's going to be very hard to hide" he smirked at his own truth and inuendo mixed together. Grace smirked as she sunk completely on top of him earning a deep groan from the pair of them.
"Fuck! I can feel you against my uterus" Grace groaned earning a laugh from James.
"I'm not that big" James laughed at her.
"Tell that to my vagina" Grace shot back with a smile.
"I would but I'm incredibly hard right now and I might burst" he said dramatically earning a smile from Grace before she began to slowly move her hips against his "I thought you liked it hard" he teased with a smirk before Grace began moving faster on top of him, using the headboard for leverage as James gripped her hips to help him meet Grace's pace.
"God that feels good" Grace moaned as she picked up the pace, moving faster above James, taking everything she needed from him. James watched her moving above him, her eyes closed, her mouth open as her breasts swayed in time with her movements "Did you just get harder?" Grace groaned.
"I fucking hope so" James groaned as Grace constricted around him, the pair of them barrelling towards the edge hard and fast.
"Don't stop" Grace begged her movements becoming sloppy in their forcefulness as James kept up their movements "Fuck. I need you" Grace groaned pulling his body up against hers, needing to feel more of his skin against hers "Touch me" she ordered "You said you would touch me, then make me scream, then make me cum. Do it" Grace ordered bringing his hands up to her breasts, James gripped them eagerly thumbing her nipples in a circular motion like the one that Grace was making with her hips.
"Fuck, your good at this" James groaned, feeling the edge nearing.
"Fuck James" Grace moaned, the use of his name in a moan, coming from her lips pushed him to the edge "Fuck Boss" Grace moaned which quickly turned into a scream as James's hand fell to her clit pushing her over the edge, her contractions and spasms pushing him over the edge. He continued to thrust inside of her eliciting another orgasm from her before all their movements seized and the room fell into complete silence besides their pants.
"I made you scream. And cum" James smirked.
"I'm pretty sure you came just from me calling you Boss" Grace smirked.
"You couldn't handle my size" he smirked.
"I think I handled you pretty well" Grace smirked "Along with all your dirty talk" she teased.
"Sorry if I made anything weird by calling you Gracie-"
"No, it wasn't weird. I liked it. All of it" Grace smirked, moving slightly so that he could still feel where he was pressed inside of her.
"I'm glad that after a year I'm still skilled" James smiled.
"I didn't say anything about skilled" Grace teased moving herself off of James and onto the empty side of his bed with a loud groan.
"Not skilled? I bet you'll be feeling that at work tomorrow" he teased back.
"Doesn't that class as workplace harassment?" she teased.
"I'm a perfect gentleman... at work" he joked before he rolled on to his side to look at her "Will you tell me about that protective detail guy?" he asked after a moment, as gently as he could without pushing her too far. Grace sat up in bed, pulling her knees up to her chest, as she avoided James's eye.
"I was 8 when he first came into my room late one night. He covered my mouth to stop me screaming, it was hard to breathe. He slid his hand up my nightie and he said that I was everything he wanted, so he took everything he wanted from me, night after night. When I was 12, I finally had enough courage to tell my mother what was going on but when I did, she just laughed and said that I was lying. She thought I was doing it for attention because we had just had the sex talk at school. Luckily for me Tom, her head of security heard us talking, he stood outside my room that night for hours until eventually, in he crept, Tom caught him with his hand up my nightie and he fired him that night. I never saw that man again and I could finally sleep feeling safe for the first time in years" Grace admitted.
"I'm so sorry. If Abi came to me and told me that someone had touched her, I would've killed him" James admitted, his hand trailing softly up her spine and back down again.
"He did much more than touch" Grace admitted meeting his eye "I can't have sex with the guy on top, the weight, the power it gives him over me, I just can't" Grace admitted.
"Okay" James nodded "I'll remember that for next time" James gave her a small smile of comfort which she gave back before she moved to lie in his arms, her head on his chest as his arm wrapped protectively around her.
"Thank you" Grace muttered against his chest.
"For what?"
"For making me feel safe. For the first time, in a long time" she muttered.