Chapter 91

Grace and the others watched over the security cameras that Sadie managed to jack into from Intel about where Roger and Oscar frequent.
"Okay. Simon can you hear me?" Grace asked over the comms.
"Loud and clear mein Kommandant" he smirked to himself "This is just like old times"
"Yeah minus the sleeping with terrorists and having their children, other than that this is completely alike" she said sarcastically.
"Have you always been this much of a buzz kill?" He grumbled.
"You get bedded by enough bad men and you'll be like this too. Now let's focus"
"Yes ma'am" He replied sarcastically.
"According to Sadie's eyes in the sky they should be there very soon. You'll move in and set up a buy for the weapons and collect any other information that you can. Is that understood?" Grace asked.
"Like crystal clear water in the summer warmth" he smirked, making her smile "You know George felt guilty about bringing you in. We all did" he admitted "We'd run ops before you joined, Clara was the one sleeping with them which is why she wanted to be your friend, she felt guilty that she didn't have to do it anymore. The rest of us, we were too numb by that point" he admitted.
"I didn't do anything that I didn't want to do. Some of them weren't too bad. At least it all ended with me getting my boys" She smiled sadly, despite the tears running down her cheeks.
"And what about your daughter?"
"I..." Grace cut herself off, wiping the tears off her cheeks "They're pulling up now" She told him, changing the subject as quickly as she could.

Simon loaded a round into the chamber before he climbed out of the car, pushing his gun into his waistband as he crossed the street. He headed into the bar, seeing Roger and Oscar sat on the stools, he went and ordered a scotch.
"Like I already told you, we get them some more guns, he pays and we get our choice of women" Roger assured his son.
"It's the same deal we've always had, why can't we ask for more?" Oscar argued.
"Because I don't want a bullet to the back of the head"
"You should listen to your father" Simon told him.
"Mind your own business old man" Oscar bit before his father hit him.
"Do we know you?" Roger asked.
"No, I'm just a...concerned citizen" Simon smiled "One who likes shiny weapons"
"What do you do?" Roger asked.
"I buy and sell anything and everything"
"Our boss, he likes a bit of everything. Likes the big sales, the not so legal sales" Roger told him.
"This boss got a name?"
"Rigby. Elias Rigby" Roger told him.
"Dad you're not supposed-"
"Shut up" he ordered his son "The boss likes new guys, especially ones that like to do business" Roger reminded him.
"I like business" Simon cut in.
"I can talk to him, see if he wants to do business?" Roger suggested.
"Good, and I'll keep my mouth shut about you talking about his business in a bar" Simon smiled, downing the rest of his scotch before he shook Roger's hand "I look forward to doing business with you" Simon smiled, handing him a card with his number on it.
"I'll give you a call" Roger told him, earning a nod from Simon before he left the bar.
"We're set" Simon said over the comms. 

Grace closed the door to her bedroom behind her, seeing James lying in bed waiting for her. 
"They're out like lights" she smiled to him. 
"Good" he smiled back watching as she smirked at him before she slipped off her robe, moving to the end of the bed she crawled up the bed until she was straddling his lap. 
"Gracie-" he let out a sigh as she took his hand and moved it to her thigh, sliding it upwards slowly. 
"Yes James" she smirked down at him as she continued to push his hand higher. 
"I'm tired, Gracie. Tomorrow. I promise" he slipped his hand from under hers, placing them on his chest as she moved off him. Grace moved under the covers, lying on her side facing away from him before he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her back against his chest. 
"Are you okay?" she muttered.
"Molly's dead" he muttered "Molly is dead and I'm still here" Grace rolled in his arms, taking his head in her hands "Molly's dead and I can still hear them beating her to death. I feel guilty for being alive. I feel guilty that Abi doesn't have a mom-" the words got stuck in his throat as his tears became uncontrollable. Grace pulled him into her chest, holding him tightly as he cried. 
"Let it out. You're allowed to feel guilty. You're allowed to cry. And Abi will always have a mother, Molly will always be her mother" she told him as his tears soaked through her clothes "And I'll do my best to fill in where Molly can't. I'm here, James. Lean on me" she encouraged, feeling him hug her tighter and his tears fall harder "I've got you"