Chapter 76

Diane got a quick check up at the hospital and a crushingly tight hug from Marco before the team headed to the closest bar.
"So Grace, how much longer do we have you?" Diane asked as Grace looked down at her watch.
"6 hours"
"In that case, I'll buy the next round" Aneesa announced.
"Before the two of you start screwing like bunnies" Sadie teased, finishing for her.
"We already have" Grace smirked at James before she moved over to the bar.
"And when was this?" Marco asked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.
"Instead of saving me the two of you were screwing?" Diane folded her arms over her chest.
"She started it" James told them.
"You were the one holding me, telling me you wanted me with your big friend poking me" Grace shot back.
"You were the one wearing that short sleep shirt, unbuttoning yours and mine, putting your hands down my boxers" he shot back.
"I was asleep, how is that my fault" she argued.
"Even in your sleep your persuasive" he sighed "But I forgive you" he smiled, placing a kiss to her cheek.
"Does this mean your going to come home?" Lilly asked, her excitement growing.
"Yes it does" She smiled earning a tight hug from her in return "I still have to go back to London to pack up, collect the boys and tell Simon I'm leaving but after that I will come home and stay home" she assured them.
"You have to come back for that D" Sadie teased as she handed drinks around.
"That's one pretty good reason" Grace joined in with their teasing.
"Eww come on" Lilly groaned.
"Come on Lilly, what do you think Sadie and Lorenzo have been getting up to" Grace teased earning a disgust look from her.
"I think we should cut Gracie off" James laughed as he tried to pull her drink out of her hand but failed.
"This drink is what's going to make me all hot and bothered for you" Grace teased against the shell of his ear.
"Okay I think its time we let the love birds get back to their motel room" Diane teased, turning everyone's attention to them.
"Or they just need to behave" Marco suggested, raising an eyebrow.
"He started it" Grace told them.
"How did I start it?" James argued.
"You looked at me" she shot back earning laughs from everyone.
"Well, I want to get my Sadie back" Lorenzo announced as he took her hand.
"Male and Female agents can't share a room" James reminded them.
"You weren't saying that last night" Grace shot back over the rim of her glass.
"And the case is over" Sadie reminded him.
"You've been spending too much time with my girlfriend" James laughed.
"Nothing wrong with that, I'm a reformed government slut" Grace joked earning a glare from James before she moved close to his ear and whispered to him "I'm your pretty little slut" she teased.
"What did Cameron say?" Lorenzo asked.
"That she doesn't want to behave" James told him, his jaw flexing in arousal.
"I've been celibate for 7 long months and I am child free, where's the fun in behaving" Grace smirked as she kissed him, one arm wrapping around his neck as the other reached for the front of his belt.
"Okay, okay. The four of you get out of here before Lilly pukes or I puke" Marco laughed.
"Thank you" Grace smiled, grabbing both of their glasses she placed them on the bar before she grabbed James hand and dragged him towards the door.
"Bye I guess" James smiled.
"See you tomorrow" Grace called over her shoulder as she continued to pull James to the car.
James pressed her back against the car, his hands on her hips keeping her in place as he pressed against her.
"You are going to drive us back to the motel and your going to wait for me to fuck you like the good girl you are" he told her.
"Excuse me-"
"I have been a gentleman in front of our family but the minute we're behind that closed door I'm going to fuck you like your my slut to use however I see fit" he warned her "Get in the car and drive Gracie, because you and I both know that the minute we get inside your going to beg me to let you cum" he bit, his fingers now bruising her hips as he tried to stop himself from rutting into her.
"Promise you won't tease me" she pleaded.
"No promises baby" he winked at her before he rounded the car and got in the passenger side.

Grace unlocked the door to the motel room, James was right behind her brushing her hair to the side, placing gentle kisses to the side of her neck. When she finally got the door unlocked he pushed her inside, slamming the door behind her before he pushed her against the nearest wall.
"Give me something to call you" he told her.
"What?"
"Give me a better name to call you than baby. You know like 30 different languages" he exaggerated.
"Fuck me!" She ordered.
"Give me a pet name to call you" he repeated earning a deep sigh from her.
"Mea carissima" she said.
"What does it mean?"
"My dearest"
"Mea carissima" he repeated as he looked down into her eyes before he brought their lips together.
"Fuck me boss" she told him.
"You've been misbehaving Mea carissima. I think you need to be punished first" he smirked.
"What have you got in mind?" She smirked back.
"Strip" he ordered as he moved away from her and seated himself in the chair in the corner of the room. Grace slowly crossed the room towards him, kicking off her shoes, then slowly unbuttoning her shirt. As she stood in front of him she unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off before she stood before him in just her lingerie.
"I said strip baby"
"What happened to mea carissima?"
"Until you stop acting like a brat I'll treat you like a slut. Now strip or you don't get to cum tonight" he warned. Grace glared at him before she unclipped her bra from the front, pulling it off her shoulders she let it drop to the floor, James' eyes moving to her chest before they moved back to her eyes.
"You want my panties off, come and get them" she ordered with a smirk.
"If I have to get up I'm not going to be gentle" he warned, making Grace smirk wider before she sat on the edge of the bed. James crossed the small space towards her, grabbing her legs pulling her towards him before he ripped her panties, earning a gasp from her.
"Now, what way do I want to fuck you?" He said to himself out loud "Do I want it rough? Or deep? Or both? Or do I want to tease you?" His hands ran over her thighs and stomach "Or do I want you on your knees? On your back? Or bent over like my good little slut"
"James please" she begged, drawing out his name.
"I could put that mouth to good use" he suggested his hand wrapping around her throat "Instead of hearing you misbehave or beg"
"You love hearing me beg" she shot back with a smirk before James moved away from her.
"Bend over baby" he ordered.
"Make me" she challenged "Treat me like your slut because I don't want any other dick but yours" she encouraged watching as his eyes darkened before her. He crossed the room again, flipping her onto her hands and knees before he stripped off as fast as he could.
"Are you wet mea carissima?" He asked, his hand stroking over her ass.
"Fuck me like the dirty whore I am. My safe word is purple but I'm not going to use it because I never tap out, if I die I'm going to do it screaming your name whilst being impaled on your dick. Now. Fuck. Me" she ordered. James laughed against her back before he pushed inside her roughly all the way to the hilt, not giving her time to adjust as he began pounding into her.
"Maldita cristo cariño" Grace bit as she gripped the sheets to stop herself from flying off the bed. James smirked behind her as he spotted the mirror facing the bed. He wrapped her hair around his fist and pulled her head up to look at them both. He thrust harder inside of her, watching as her eyes rolled back in her head.
"No, your going to watch" he told her, pulling at her hair again "Your going to watch me cum inside of you and your going to keep every last drop I give you" he ordered, waiting for an answer which she didn't give him, he pulled her hair hard and pulled out all the way before he thrust inside of her again, hitting that spot deep inside of her.
"Keep your eyes open mea carissima, look at me my darling" he encouraged stilling himself so that she looked at him.
"I love you amica mea" Grace smiled at him. James moved his free hand to her throat, placing a kiss to her shoulder.
"Be a good girl and scream my name for me my love" He ordered as he thrust up roughly inside of her, making her scream.
"I'm close. So close" Grace moaned.
"I know baby. I can feel it. I can feel you, my darling" James groaned, his teeth nipping at her neck as he felt her tighten around him.
"Stop being gentle" she ordered, making him bite down on her neck, making her moan his name "Don't stop" she ordered as he moved faster and harder, hitting that spot inside of her with every thrust.
"That's it" he encouraged, his hand running down from her throat to her clit "Cum for me Gracie" he ordered as he applied pressure, feeling her tighten around him, watching as her eyes rolled back in her head before he fell over the edge with her. James pulled out and sat back on his knees, catching his breath before he opened his eyes again. He flipped her onto her back, he collected the cum that had dripped out of her before he pushed it back inside.
"Nuh uh" Grace shook her head.
"What?" He smirked down at her.
"I just got back, you are not already trying to get me pregnant"
"I can't help it, you bring out all my dirty little kinks" he laughed "Besides you would look so good pregnant with my child" he licked his lips as he looked down at her.
"You are one kinky fucker" he laughed "I think it's my turn to be in charge" she smirked, rising onto her knees, coming face to face with him.
"Are you seriously not done after that?"
"Are you?" She challenged.
"How do you want me?" He smiled.
"Every way you'll let me have you" she smiled before she brought their lips together.