Chapter 74

Grace lay on her side, her back to James' front as he held her close to him.
"What does this mean?" He asked.
"What do you mean?"
"Are you going to stay?"
"Your the one that said that if you fuck me I can't leave"
"I'm being serious Gracie" She rolled over to face him, her hand trailing along his jaw.
"I've been going to therapy, I've visited Tom, I've talked with my mother. I'm ready to come home to you"
"You don't know how happy that makes me" he smiled widely.
"I was tying up loose ends when you called. The boys are excited to be near their grandma, and Grandpa Tom"
"What about you?"
"I've missed you all so much. I can't wait to be back, is there still a place for me on the team?"
"Of course. Aneesa has joined us permanently but there's always a place for you" he assured her.
"So...what are we?" She asked, her fingers running through the hair on his chest.
"We are, whatever you want, whatever your ready for"
"I want dates and breakfast in bed and kinky sex" she wiggled her eyebrows at him.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend agent Cameron?"
"Yes I do boss" she smiled as they brought their lips together "Let's buy a house"
"What?" He laughed.
"Let's buy a house. You, me and all the kids. Neither of our apartments are big enough and I know that your not going to let me out of your bed so let's move in together" she smiled.
"That sounds perfect" he smiled back, bringing their lips together again. Grace rolled back, her back against his front as he held her closely.
"And when we have a kid there will be extra room" he whispered against the shell of her ear.
"James Lawson do you have a pregnancy kink?" Grace smirked.
"Only when it comes it you Grace Cameron" he admitted.
"You also called me your pretty little slut earlier" she smirked.
"You did call me your fuck toy" he laughed "Why? Did you not like it?"
"Are you kidding me, I nearly came just from hearing it" she smiled over her shoulder.
"Good, because you better know who's girl you are" he whispered lowly against the shell of her ear.

"You scratched my shoulders pretty good" James told her as he looked himself over in the mirror.
"You did much worse to me" she shot back.
"Did not" he challenged. Grace threw back the bed covers and crossed the room towards him, standing naked before him, showing him the marks and bites he had left behind.
"Did to" she shot back.
"Let me make it up to you" he suggestively pulled her to him.
"We have to get to work" she reminded him.
"Come on, I'll be quick" he smirked as his hand ran up her thigh.
"We are never quick" she groaned as he drew closer to where she wanted him.
"I can make it quick for you. That's all I need"
"We have to find Diane" she reminded him, stopping his hand from moving any closer.
"Your right" he sighed, dropping his hands from her.
"We can pick this up later though" she assured him with a wink.

"Ryan Wakers, 40 years old. Teachers defined him as a social outcast from a young age. He spent some time in a psychiatric facility. My hacker worked his magic and found out that during his therapy sessions he admitted to the murder of a few small animals along with sexual abuse from his mother" Grace told him as he drove.
"What about the others?"
"So far they've turned up nothing. Lorenzo and Aneesa are going to check out the last guy now"
"Good. It's already been a full day and night, we need to find her soon" James frowned deeply.
"We will" Grace assured him, reaching across the console to hold his hand, squeezing it in comfort.
"We're here" he told her, quickly squeezing her hand back before he stopped the car.

James knocked on the apartment door, both waiting until a man opened it.
"Ryan Wakers, FBI, can we come in?" James asked, flashing him his badge.
"FBI? I didn't do anything"
"We can determine that if you just let us in sweetheart" Grace smiled at him.
"Fine" he opened the door just enough for Grace to slip through, James followed after her glaring at the man as he closed the door behind him.
"Nice place" Grace smiled after looking around.
"Its nicer with you in it" he smirked.
"Show some respect" James ordered, shoving him down to sit on the couch.
"Can a take a look around?" Grace asked, flashing him a seductive smile.
"Sure honey" he smiled back as he watched her poke around his stuff "Why are you here pretty darling? Not that I'm complaining but, why are the FBI at my door?"
"Because we just like to check up on social outcasts that spent time in psychiatric facilities" James replied sarcastically before he noticed Ryan staring at Grace's ass as she searched "Hey! Face the wall jackass" James ordered as he pulled the man to his feet and shoved him against the nearest wall.  
"He's not our guy" Grace announced "Ryan here likes 20 year olds, he's got enough peeping tom shots and porn to kill a priest" she told him.
"Wait what? I didn't do anything!" Ryan argued.
"We know you didn't do it" James bit as he released the man from his grasp and followed Grace out of the apartment.

"Ryan Wakers isn't our guy, he had a lot of porn but none of it was of women in their 30's-40's" Grace told the rest of the team over the phone. 
"Yeah, we found pretty much the same thing with the other guys" Lorenzo told them. 
"Sadie has been keeping an eye on Benjamin, so far he has been going to work and the store and that's about it" Marco told them. 
"We'll be there soon, in the meantime Lorenzo and Aneesa go and watch his house and tell Sadie to see what she kind out about this guy, bills, search history, anything and everything" James ordered. 
"On it boss" Lorenzo nodded before he hung up the phone. 
"Were getting close, we'll find her" Grace assured him. 
"I know, I just feel so helpless" he sighed deeply as Grace slid her hand in his. 
"We will find her" she assured him, squeezing his hand in comfort.