Chapter 93

James called his parents that morning and after they agreed Grace ran around the apartment like a crazy woman. She tidied and cleaned, then showered when James dropped the kids at their friends houses. When she had finished getting ready she went into the kitchen to find James.
"What do you think?" Grace asked twirling so that he could see her outfit that didn't show off too much and was perfect respectable to meet his parents in.
"You look perfect" he smiled, crossing the room to wrap his arms around her waist, he placed a kiss to her forehead.
"You look nervous"
"I am" he sighed, moving to lean against the table "I want you to like them and I want them to like you"
"I have an idea. Something that will calm us both down" Grace smirked as she crossed the room towards him before she dropped to her knees.
"Gracie" he said in a warning tone.
"I'll be quick" she smirked up at him as she undid his belt quickly. She pulled his pants and boxers around his ankles, letting his half hard dick free before she quickly covered it with her mouth. Grace smirked around him as she looked up at him, meeting his eyes.
"Fuck, Gracie" he groaned, wrapping her hair around his fist harder to stop himself from thrusting into her mouth. He gripped the table, his knuckles turning white as she ran her teeth along his shaft, it took all his willpower not to cum right then and there. She hummed around him, making him groan again. The edge was so close he could feel it, just a little more would have him spilling down her throat with enough time before his parents got there to straighten up. Except, they were walking through the door, calling out to them.
"James? Honey-" Margret called into the apartment, freezing as came face to face with her son and his girlfriend who still had her lips wrapped around his dick.
"Mom!" James practically yelled at his mother as Grace's lips fell from around him.
"Sorry! We're sorry!" Hank and Margret backed out of the apartment, their eyes covered as they shut the door behind them.
"Fuck!" Grace cursed, covering her face in embarrassment as she rose to her feet.
"That was more embarrassing for me than it was you. My mom saw my dick" he groaned, pulling up his pants again.
"Your mom saw me on my knees with your dick down my throat" Grace shot back with a roll of her eyes before she stormed off to their bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

James quickly sent his parents away before the two of them headed to work in complete silence. The others noticed something was wrong the second they stepped off the elevator forcing Grace to recount the story to them all.
"Gracie, you don't have to tell them everything" James sighed.
"Your parents saw me on my knees!" Grace groaned.
"It's not a big deal, Gracie" he assured her "Look, I told my mom about your issues-"
"You told your mom about our sex life!? God, can this get any better?" she sighed deeply, making the others laugh.
"I told her about what happened to you and I explained that what we do works for us"
"You basically told her that I drop to my knees for you every night" Grace groaned.
"I can make sure she knows exactly what we do" James dropped his voice to a whisper but that didn't stop Lilly from groaning.
"Fucking me and making sure that both your parents hear us isn't making me feel any better" Grace groaned again.
"Gracie, my parents are going to love you. Honestly" He assured her.
"I still don't feel any better" she groaned "Imagine Liam or Connor bringing home a girl that they've told you is sweet and kind and when you first lay your eyes on her she's on her knees with their dick down her throat, your son about to cum" Grace challenged.
"Fair point-" Grace tried to walk away but he stopped her with a grab of her arm "But, if their girlfriends were raped as children I wouldn't judge how they chose to love each other" he challenged, earning a groan from her.
"You win. But I'm still going to hate every minute of meeting them" she groaned lightly as he hugged her.
"I wouldn't expect anything less" he smiled against the top of her head before he placed a kiss there.
"You two are disgustingly in love" Lilly groaned, earning laughs from the rest of them.

Grace straightened her dress for what seemed like the twelfth time in the last few minutes.
"You look fine" James assured her again for the twelfth time.
"It's not too revealing?"
"It's the most conservative dress I've ever seen you in" he assured her as he placed the salad bowl in the center of the table before he moved to hold her "They're going to love you" he kissed the top of her head.
"I hope so" she sighed as a knock at the door broke through their moment.
"Let the torture begin" he joked, making her smile.
"I've been tortured before and trust me this is going to be more painful" she said casually, seeing the confused expression on his face before he opened the door and smiled at his parents.
"Hey" he smiled, hugging his mother first and then his father as they entered "Margaret, Robert, this is Grace" she gave an awkward smile before Margaret hugged her tightly.
"She's just beautiful. I'm so glad we finally get to meet you" Margaret smiled widely at her.
"It's nice to meet you" Robert smiled, hugging her gently.
"Well, dinner is ready if you want to take a seat" James encouraged, placing a kiss to Grace's head as his parents took their seats at the table before they join them.
"So, Grace, what made you join organized crime?" Robert started as James poured them all drinks.
"I wanted to live closer to my boys and they gave me my pick of assignments" she smiled as she plated food for everyone.
"Were they not living with you at the time?" Margaret asked, catching Grace off guard.
"Mom-"
"It's fine" Grace assured him, clasping her hand in his as she answered "Their father was a criminal but they were my sons. I wasn't supposed to know where they were but my friend knew what I was asked to do as part of my job undercover, so she helped me find them" she explained.
"James told us what happened we just wanted to hear your side" Margaret explained "I'm sorry they asked you to do that"
"I've done worse" Grace shifted in her seat in nervousness.
"You were just following orders. And love can never be stopped, no matter who you fall for" Robert assured her with a kind smile.
"James told you more than I thought he did" Grace smiled nervously.
"He told us what we needed to know" Margaret smiled kindly, placing her hand over Grace's.
"Only because Meg has a habit of saying everything on her mind" Robert smiled.
"His point is, what happened this morning we can forget and we know that everything you do you do it for others and not for yourself. Your self less and kind and in love with our son and their is nothing more we can ask of you" Margaret smiled "Well, except give us more grandbabies to love"
"I think we've already got a full house" Grace smiled.
"Raising three kids isn't easy, take it from us" Robert laughed lightly.
"Four" Grace corrected without thinking.
"Four?" James asked, his eyes studying hers.
"I want to find Daisy. They've taken too much from me, they don't to keep my baby girl too" She told him.
"You have a daughter?" Meg asked.
"Yes. She'll be five now" Grace smiled.
"Well, like I said, the more grandbabies the better" she smiled.

They finished their dinner without incident with Grace answering all of Meg's questions. As James and Robert washed the dishes and cleared the table while Grace and Meg moved to the living room to continue talking.
"He loves you so much" Meg told her with a happy sigh.
"I know. I love him too. He has healed all the damage I've been through and I am thankful for everyday that he chooses to love me" Grace smiled at him across the room where he was washing dishes whilst his father dried them.
"About this morning-" Grace blushed deeply.
"I'm so sorry I thought we had time before you got here we don't do that everyday, I mean every time we-"
"Grace calm down" Meg laughed "All I was going to say is as long as you feel safe with him I don't care how you show your love for each other" she smiled "But, from now on I'm going to knock"
"Yeah, that's a good idea" Grace laughed.
"What's a good idea?" James asked as he and Robert joined them on the couch.
"Knocking" Grace smiled as he kissed her head.
"Excellent idea" he smiled.
"Well, Meggie I think we should leave these lovebirds in peace"
"Wait, I still don't know if their going to get married yet" Meg groaned.
"James already has a wife. I'm not here to replace her" She told them.
"Replace wouldn't be the word I would use" James argued.
"You know what I mean" she rolled her eyes at him before turning back to Meg "If it happens it happens, but Molly will always be his first wife"
"Perfect answer" Meg smiled widely "We'll see you both soon" Meg smiled hugging both of them in turn followed by Robert.
"Take good care of that one" Robert ordered his son gently, smiling at Grace before he followed after his wife.
Once the door was closed behind them James wrapped his arms around her waist, holding her close to his body.
"See, that wasn't so bad" he encouraged.
"Yeah. I liked them" she smiled up at him.
"Good, because they like you too" he assured her.
"Good" she smiled.
"Now, where did we leave off?" He smirked.
"James" She smiled as he led her by the hips towards the table, placing her on top of it.
"I think we were somewhere around here" he smirked, unbuttoning her jeans.
"James, no" she said, making his hands still and then move off her.
"You know I won't touch you if you say no. But, I know that you've wanted me since you saw me leave our bedroom in this shirt and I also know your already dripping for me. So if you don't want to go to bed dripping then you need to tell me" Grace lay back on the table, pulling her jeans down before he stopped her.
"Tell me what you want, Gracie"
"I want you to get on your knees for me and make me cum" she told him, earning a smirk before he pulled off her shoes and pants reaching for her panties when the front door opened again.
"Dad!" Abi yelled in suprise covering her eyes.
"Shit!" Grace cursed grabbing her pants.
"Fucking hell" James groaned.
"What the hell are you doing!?" Abi asked, disgusted.
"We thought you were staying at Marco's tonight" James groaned.
"I decided to go to Ella's. I didn't know you were going to fuck in the communal areas" Abi shot back.
"My communal areas are closed until people learn how to knock" Grace groaned, slamming the bedroom door shut behind her.
"Watch your language" James ordered at his daughter.