Chapter 87

Grace and James headed into the conference room, taking their seats with everyone else.
"What's going on?" Lilly asked, studying their faces "That's not a good luck. Please don't say Grace is leaving again" Lilly began to panic.
"I'm not leaving" she assured her with a small smile.
"So what's that look?" Lorenzo asked.
"Simon called. Roger and Oscar are back in play and so are their weapons" James told them a frown crossing his lips.
"Which means the Mafia is also back up and running" Grace added.
"What do we need to do to take them down?" Lorenzo asked.
"We need a clean sweep. We would need to get all of them. Otherwise they'll come after us" Marco told him.
"How are we going to do that?" Sadie asked.
"I called in Simon for help along with a few other overseas contacts. We'll have to take out Roger, Oscar and the head honcho whilst they take out everyone else" Grace explained.
"All we need is an in" Simon said from the doorway.
"We have an in" Grace frowned, looking down at the floor, avoiding everyone's eyes.
"Can we trust you around him?" Simon asked, knowing exactly what she was thinking.
"I'm not going to fall into his arms and beg him to fuck me. Cor can help us" Grace argued.
"At least have the strength to use his name instead of his nickname" Simon shot back.
"You don't know what she had to do" James argued for her, glaring at him across the room "Let's stop arguing and end this" he told them before he turned to Grace "By any means"
"By any means" she nodded "For Molly"

Grace stood outside the interrogation room with her team by her side.
"You don't have to do this. We can find another way" James assured her.
"I can do this. I just..." Grace sighed.
"I know" James wrapped his arm around her, pulling her against his side.
"I can do this" Grace let out a deep sigh before she reached for the handle and headed inside the interrogation room.

"Hey" Grace started, playing with her fingers as she stood across the room from him.
"Hey. I thought I told you to stay away"
"You did, but we need your help with work so..." She shrugged.
"Ok" he nodded. Grace moved to sit across from him, opening the file for him.
"That's the symbol of the Mafia, they use it to keep track of their weapons" He told her as he looked over the images.
"We have two high up members, we're just hoping you have something we can use" Grace told him.
"There was talk of a safehouse in Virginia where they keep leverage. I can write down the address" he told her.
"Kids?"
"It sounded that way" he nodded.
"Anything else?"
"The head of the snake, Elias Rigby, he's good at hiding"
"Thank you" she nodded, collecting up the paperwork. She paused after she closed the file, her eyes wandered over him, searching his eyes.
"The boys are amazing" she offered a small smile "Connor has your cheekiness and Liam has your smile. You would love Connor, he's so much like me. You would love them both" she smiled sadly.
"I do. I love you all" he smiled back before she reached for his hands, holding them in hers.
"I'm so glad we had our little girl" she muttered.
"Our what?"