Chapter 94

A few days later
Grace tucked her shirt in as she looked in the mirror, seeing James looking her over from the bathroom doorway.
"Stop" she ordered, seeing his mind wandering.
"You look so god damn beautiful" he groaned crossing the room towards her but she moved out of his reach.
"No, my love. We have to get to work and the kids are right outside-"
"I'll be quick" he mirrored his words as he grabbed her waist and pulled her to him before she could get away.
"James" Grace pretended not to want everything he was doing to her. He slowly unbuttoned her shirt revealing her white lace bra.
"This isn't quick" she reminded him. He moved her down to the bed before he covered her body with his, pressing their lips together quickly "This is very quick" Grace smirked as his lips trailed down her throat before they returned to her lips.
"Mommy!" Liam bounded into the room.
"Yes baby?" Grace smiled at the boy as James  stayed where he was, placing innocent kisses on her jaw.
"I can't find my homework" he sighed deeply.
"Did you look on the table?" Grace asked.
"I already put it in your bag buddy. Go and check" James encouraged with a smile.
"Oh, thanks dad" he smiled before he ran off again.
"Guess this will have to wait" Grace sighed.
"Meet my brother"
"Your brother?" James moved to sit on the bed before he pulled her to straddle his lap.
"Yeah"
"I thought he lived out of state. California is a whole world away from here"
"Yeah, I haven't seen him in years but he called yesterday, we talked and he wants to meet you"
"Do I have to dress up?" She groaned as she asked.
"Not at all. You can be yourself around Rob, he needs putting in his place" she smiled.
"Ewww. At least close the door" Abi groaned.
"You'll be off to college soon enough then you'll miss this" James teased his daughter by nibbling Grace's collar bone.
"Gross" Abi groaned, leaving the apartment as Grace laughed.
"Come on, we have to get the boys to school" she encouraged.
"I'll tell Rob to meet us at work" James nodded, letting Grace kiss him one last time before she got off.

Grace and James got off the elevator and headed onto their floor only for James to have a man wrap his arms around him tightly, the others stood watching behind them.
"James, it's been far too long"
"Rob. It's good to see you" James smiled at him as they pulled apart.
"And who is this gorgeous woman?" Rob smirked at Grace before his eyes raked over her body.
"My girlfriend. Grace, meet my brother, Rob" James smiled, his arm wrapping protectively around her waist.
"So your the woman sharing my brother's bed. It's nice to meet you Gracie" he smirked before shaking her hand.
"Just Grace. Only James calls me Gracie" she smiled, feeling the hand James had placed on her side squeeze her slightly.
"Keep your hands to yourself Rob" James warned his brother.
"Calm down little brother, I'm sure there's enough of Grace to go around" he winked at him suggestively.
"James doesn't like to share, especially when it comes to me" Grace shot back, intertwining her hand with the one that held her side.
"Believe her, that much is true" Marco laughed lightly.
"Well, I'm sure we're going to be fast friends" he smiled before looking at his watch "I've got to meet up with someone but I'll see you for dinner little brother" Rob smiled at them as he climbed into the elevator "Nice to meet you Grace" he winked at her just as the doors closed behind him.
"I hate him" James groaned, his hand loosening from her but not dropping.
"Grace hates him" Lorenzo laughed.
"No I don't. He's nice and he reminds me so much of James. I don't hate him, he just needs to keep his mind off of me" Grace assured James with a smile before she leant up and kissed him.
"He'd better" James muttered.

At the end of the day sure enough, Rob was sat on Grace's desk talking to the others and making them laugh.
"Back again, Rob?" Grace asked as she slipped her file onto the desk.
"My brother promised me dinner at your home" he smiled up at her.
"Well, James is a wonderful cook" she told him.
"My brother isn't good at everything" he said suggestively "Come on, we can have a lot of fun together. I'm good at a lot of things" Rob smirked at her again, making the others frown at the suggestion behind his words.
"No, we wouldn't" she shook her head at him.
"Come on-"
"I don't know what gave you the impression that I would want anything but your brother, but he's all I want. Now-" Grace cleared her throat and checked her watch "I've got to get home and fuck your brother" she shot at him starting to walk away before she shot over her shoulder "Or suck his dick, whatever he wants" she smirked before she headed towards the elevators.
"So, did she pass the test?" Marco smiled widely.
"Oh yeah. I think I'm going to like my new sister in law" he smirked.
"Don't give up just yet. Cameron has a lot of fight in her, she's not done yet" Lorenzo warned.

When Rob got to their apartment he didn't bother knocking, he wanted to see how far Grace would go with her attitude and sass. He found them on the couch, James was laid out under her whilst Grace sat across his hips, both of their shirts unbuttoned, his more than hers.
"Rob" James got up and Grace sat on the couch with a deep sigh and a scowl in Rob's direction.
Over dinner he watched as James squirmed in his seat and Grace smirked into her plate. And after dinner Grace sat on James' lap as the brothers talked her hands wandered from place to place eventually changing to kisses along his jaw and down his throat as far as she could reach.
"I think we should call it a night" James smiled running his hand along Grace's thigh out of love rather than an expectation of what was to come.
"Yeah. The couch will do me fine" Rob smiled as Grace headed towards the bedroom.
"That should be enough blankets but if you get cold there are more in the hall closet" James told him, earning a nod in response before he headed to join Grace in their bedroom. The second James closed the door behind him he saw Grace drop onto the bed in nothing more than the white lace set he had been thinking about all day.
"Fucking hell" James bit, running a hand down his face.
"You've had your eye on this since this morning" Grace smirked up at him, running her hands down her body.
"My brother is on the other side of that door" James groaned.
"I'm not going to be quiet" Grace smirked, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling his body to hers she reached for his belt. James didn't stop her as he pulled his shirt off and over his head, seeing her slide down his zipper and push his pants and boxers down. He pulled her to stand, turning her in his arms he moved the cushions on the bed, feeling her grind her body back against his.
"Stay still or this will be over too quickly" he warned, bending her over the pillows "Rest on your arms, I want to hear every sound you make" he ordered and she moved obediently. Without warning James pushed himself inside her all the way to the hilt erupting a loud gasp and a curse from her.
"Are you still on birth control?" He asked as he started moving inside of her "I know you want to find Daisy but, fuck, you would look so good carrying my child" he groaned, his hand slipping around to caress her flat stomach.
"Aren't the boys enough for you?"
"They will always be enough for me. But, there's something about watching other men's faces drop as they see your hot girlfriend carrying your child inside of her" James groaned again "Seeing your breasts double in size with everything our child would need. Fuck Gracie. Just imagining it is driving me crazy" He groaned, grabbing a fistful of her hair so that he could thrust harder.
"Fuck James" Grace groaned deeply. She lifted her knee onto the bed, changing the angle of his thrusts "Harder. Don't stop" she ordered breathlessly. He followed her every command only earning more breathless gasps, groans and pants from them both.
"Fuck Gracie"
"James. Fuck. So good" she groaned loudly as he gripped her hair tighter, pulling her body back slightly, lifting her off the pillows.
"So close, my love"
"So close, my love" she repeated before she fell over the edge, pulling him along with her. They both collapsed onto the bed in a pile of sweat and pants. James managed to move off her, moving up the bed with the pillows before Grace managed to drag herself up to lie next to him. He pulled the covers up over them both, wrapping his arms around her, holding her body close to his as they both calmed their breaths.
"You two do know that you have a house guest and pretty thin walls, don't you?" Rob called through their bedroom door.
"We might go again" Grace giggled as James' lips travelled down her throat.
"I'm never letting her out of this bed again" James shouted back, his lips circling around her breast making her gasp.
"You two are disgusting. If I admit that Grace is off limits will the two of you stop?" Rob asked but they weren't listening to him as James slipped inside her again and started moving.
"Fuck" Grace moaned loudly, the sound echoing throughout the room only earning a groan from Rob on the other side of the door.
"Don't stop" Taking his face in her hands Grace smirked at him before she brought their lips together.