Episode 27.1 - Blessing Of The Moon

The lab was situated in a large planetoid. Covered with grass and dirt, stone outcroppings across its surface. On top of the planetoid some trees stood tall, growing straight into the sky. But on its side was a dead sign of the lab's presence.

It was its core. A circle of lava, surrounded by yellow plating, making the planetoid appear like it had a glowing eye.

"That's it," Sid muttered. "Once we get up there, we can start figuring out how to get back to Firstworld."

"What about those other asteroids up there?" Robyn asked.

"We can investigate them, see what they're made from."

Astrum Deus had chopped Sid's rope to pieces, so he built up a new one. William built a quick shelter so the citizens could be safe while they explored the asteroid field above.

Soon Sid had roped all the way up. He chose to make it go up beneath the closest asteroid to the lab planetoid. The asteroid looked to be made from some sort of dark grey material that, like the crater below, was too hard for Sid's pickaxe to mine. But there were some exposed pockets of a more silvery material, and when William mined it he was shocked to find it was –

"Luminite?" he exclaimed. He dug a bit more, and found there was more of the cosmic ore behind it. The ore that they'd only ever received a limited amount of upon Cthulhu's death back in Firstworld.

"Woah, so we've gotten Lunar Fragments and Luminite?" Sid said. "We could craft back up our old armour that we lost after getting booted here!"

"Oh my god, you're right!" Robyn exclaimed.

"Actually, we don't have an Ancient Manipulator," Meg said. "We need one to craft anything out of this stuff."

"Cactuses," Sid muttered. "You're right."

They regardless went to mine out the entire asteroid of its Luminite. While the outer shell was mostly made from that unbreakable dark grey material, its core was mostly Luminite, so they turned up quite a lot of it. Way more than they'd gotten from Cthulhu. And this was just one asteroid.

As they turned their sights to the nearby planetoid and the lab it contained, Robyn felt a drop of water hit her armour.

"A little rain won't hurt us," Sid said. "Unless that cloud cover comes back and we all get zapped to pieces by lightning."

He leapt over to the lab planetoid. In the lower gravity of being high up in the sky, Sid sailed quite far without even having to flap his wings. He slung out his grappling hook to attach himself to the planetoid's grassy side, then let go and beat his wings to soar up to the top. A small grove of trees was positioned up there, flowers and tall grass growing among them.

William jumped across next, and Robyn followed. But then a small white whirlwind formed in front of her, and she found herself careening into it and taking some damage.

"Ow!" she cried, flapping her wings to fly up above the whirlwind and onto the top of the planetoid. Glancing around, blinking her eyes through the rain, she spotted a floating white being was behind her. It was another elemental – this one with a body made entirely from clouds. She was dressed in a silver breastplate with valkyrie wings over her ears, and had a sky-blue skirt beneath her waist that was blowing in the wind.

The Cloud Elemental splayed her hands out, another set of whirlwinds appearing across the planetoid. Robyn got out her Malevolence and began firing at the elemental. Sid's butterfly summons also attacked. The elemental didn't have too much health though, and she quickly fell, her cloudy body compressing and her armour bending into a circular ring.

Guardians of Terraria II: The World of CalamityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara