Episode 32.4 - Roar of the Jungle Dragon

Yharon was flying around the arena, a strange orange glow coating his entire body. He breathed lines of fireballs that slung together in chains, moving in groups. He thrust orange bolts into the air that split in three before raining down. Soon, the orange glow dissipated, and...

He began to sing.

The enemy ascended beyond your control

Or was that all your intention?

They have managed to demolish whatever we made

But you're failing to comprehend...

His attacks didn't stop for a moment. In fact, they seemed to become more and more dense. Robyn ran along the ground firing arrows at him, dodging and weaving around exploding orange bolts from the sky, only to have to use her God Slayer Dash as Yharon teleported above her and emanated several huge spirals of fireballs in all directions. She took to the skies, weaving between gaps in the rings of fire.

Yharon charged at Sid next, who had been airborne and was coming down to land. Sid narrowly escaped his ramming with a dash to the left, landing on the grassy ground. Yharon hovered behind him and breathed a sling of fireballs, before whipping them towards Sid in coils and lassos.

If they can, they will easily butcher you whole

While you're blinded by your depression.

I have gotten to the point where I'm just too afraid

That you're going to meet your end.

***

Lord Yharim stared through his Jungle Dragon's eyes.

He watched the Guardians, Robyn and Sid, consistently maintaining the upper hand. Armed with powerful weapons they had scavenged together. It looked like the archer had clad herself in armour made from the Devourer's scales. And now the summoner was launching something made from Draedon's tech at Yharon. The summons clashed together around Yharon with magnetic forces.

For a moment he thought back to what had set him down this path. First, it had been revenge. Against the King that had ordered their execution. After Yharim had butchered the King, he had taken his place, becoming the Jungle Tyrant.

But the King sending his family to die had just been a natural turn of events stemming from the entity who had truly been responsible for the death of his family: Xeroc.

Yharim knew not of how Ignalius had summoned Xeroc, but he had once shouted to the heavens, with all his power, in hopes of understanding... why. And... they had responded.

With powers wholly incomprehensible. Unbelievable. No wonder Ignalius had gone mad.

Mad, with truth.

***

My screams echo out through the fire,

And your rival dares stand in my way...

Yes, this is a hardship most dire,

And one day, you will heed what I say...

Yharon was emanating rings of fireballs in all directions now, creating a bullet hell for Robyn and Sid to dodge around. Robyn shot her arrows through the firestorm, piercing into Yharon's hide.

She landed on the ground to reset her tracers' flight time, but was forced to fly backwards to dodge a charge from Yharon, then found herself coming a bit too close to one of the swirling flaming tornadoes. She thrust herself into the sky, just managing to keep between the crests of the waves in the flarenado, firing more and more arrows down at Yharon.