I ▸ First Contact

'Wednesday, Meet your roomate, Enid Sinclair.' Ms.Weem said. The blonde skipped towards her, A smile stuck on that stupid face of hers. Wednesday Sighed, already knowing this year was going to be the worst out of all compared to her other schools with Pugsley.

'Howdy Roomy!!' The goth looked her up and down. 'Are you okay? You seem a little pale..' Gomez Sighed. 'Wednesday always looks half dead.' Sinclair just smiled. 'What are you so merry about, It's not christmas yet, you know. Even on Christmas you have no reason to be happy.' 

Sinclair seemed almost surprised by that remark. The Taller one just smiled instead and went in for a hug. Wednesday immediately backed away from the latter. 'Not a hugger, Got it!' She doesn't know what this girl was, but Wednesday felt sick. Not the good type like when she buries Pugsley without her parents noticing. 

The goth turned. She glared at her parents, Morticia and Gomez Addams. They looked away lightly. She walked past them. The Blonde happily Skipped through aswell, eagerly following the shorter one.

xx

'Nevermore was founded in 1791,' She mentioned as she walked down the stairs, Wednesday to her side. '-to educate people like us.' She continued. 'Outcasts, Freaks, Monsters-' 'You can save the Sanitized sales pitch. I don't plan on staying her for long' She said as they both stopped near an award display. 'Why not?' The Blonde asked. As she started at Wednesday, she noticed her eyes were a pitch black void. However, to her, the center. She could picture a small glint of white. Maybe it was just the lighting, but it lured her to get closer.

'This was my parents idea.' Wednesday stated. She started at one of the pictures. 'Oh look, its my mother, staring at me with her victorious annoying smirk. They've been looking for any excuse to send me here. It all apart of their obvious plan.'

'What plan?' The latter queried. 'To turn me into a version of themselves. It proves how much they underestimate me.'Well in that case, you can clear something up.' She started walking, the goth followed. 'Rumours been going around you killed a kid at your old school and your parents pulled strings to get you off.'

'Actually it was two kids but whos counting?' The blonde stopped walking, slightly left in bewilderment and fear. '---Who the hell is my roommate..---' She wondered. Before following her.

<Skipping the tour>

Sinclair stormed towards Wednesday a bit. 'What the hell did you do to my room?!' As she stared at the window, half coloured half not. Wednesday glanced around. ' For one, it's our room. Second, I was diving our room equally. She lightly kicked the rubbish to her side of the room and made her way to her desk. 'I-' 'Silence would be appreciated' she interrupted. 'Your voice makes my ears bleed. This is also my writing time.' The blonde just stood on her side of the room, deblieved at the rudeness of the girl.

'Your writing time?' She wondered. 'I devote an hour a day to my Novel. If you did maybe you'd have the IQ  to atleast spell correctly in your blogs. Ive read Dyslexic Serial Killer Novels with better punctuation than you.' She stared at the previous paper she had written, seeing where she left on.

The blonde hesitated and her voice trembled when she talked. 'I write with my voice. It's my truth. It's what my followers love.' The goth turned. Sinclair stared at the latter in her chair. Knees close together. Knee high black socks with a strip of white. Her Oversized zip-up. Her black and white shirt. She was caught off guard by Wednesdays fingers snapping.

'They respond with insipid little pictures.' She repeated. The blonde almost scoffed. 'You mean emojis? Its how they express emotions, i realise thats a very very foreign consept to you.' The goth started. Once more, Sinclair saw that light in her eyes. 'When i look at you, i think of the following emojis. Rope, Shovel, Hole.' The light disappeared.

She turned and headed for his desk 'By the way, there are two D's in Addams. If you're gonna be gossiping about me, atleast spell my name correctly.' The blonde scoffed. 'You seriously dont think im mean enough to do that do you?'  The goth went silent for a moment a turned around.

'What? I know i love gossip and all, but about my roommate? Thats just being a bitch.' Wednesday stared at her.  She seemed almost surprised. Sinclair smiled at her. Wednesday felt sick once more, she turned round back to her novel. 'You're abominable.' Sinclair laughed. 'Love you too roomy.' She said before sitting on her bed, scrolling through instagram.

 Wednesday felt her cheeks get a little red. She looked over at Thing who was staring at her. He motioned. 'Maybe you do like girls.' 'Absolutely not.' She whispered as she looked at Enid from the corner of her eye. '---That stupid little smile. It's revolting..---' She thought. She turned back to her type-writer, continuing her novel.

<>

The goth woke up to the following lyrics. 'I'm so lucky, lucky. I'm so, lucky lucky. I'm so lovely lovely, I'm so lovely lovely.' She sat upright and immediately turned her head to the right. She was greated with nobody other than Enid Sinclair, Dancing her heart out. The goth wanted to tell her to stop but she simply just stared. The song made her want to put a bullet in her head. The colour she had on her side made her want to gouge  her eyes out. So what was it about Sinclair that was so different.

Sinclair finally opened her eyes, noticing the goth was awake. 'Morning friend!' She said as she rushed to lower the music a bit. 'We are not friends.' She said as she got up. The latter just nodded. 'You might not see me as your friend, but i see you as mine!'  The goth felt that same heat once more. She quickly looked away and picked up her uniform and immediately went into the bathroom.

Once she came out, she noticed that Enid was waiting for her. She walked towards her. 'What lessons have you got, Wednesday?' The girl pulled out her schedule. She showed Enid in which she just got a smile. She folded the paper and just kept it in her hands. She was then caught off guard by the taller one lightly taking ahold of the sides of her forearms and shook her lightly. 'Excited for your new day?! Let's go!' 

She smiled brightly at the goth before exiting. The shorter one just stood there for a moment, before gently feeling where the Wolf had left a tingling senation in both her arms and in her heart.

'She's warm...'

REMINDER 

This book is about scenarios, not a fanfiction. Feel free to request what you would like to see in the future if you stuck around to read this.

1146 Words