XV ▸Cafe

EXTREMELY SHORT.

'Wednesday.' The goth looked over at Xavier. He was standing over at the car. 'Cmon.. You promised we'd go to a cafe together.'  The goth sighed. She didn't know why she agreed to go to a stupid cafe with her bestfriend. 'Alright.. Alright.. i'm coming..' 

She put her phone in her bag before walking over to him, glaring. 'Don't look at me like that, just trust me, you won't regret it.' He said with a wink. The raven rolled her eyes and she got into the front seat, waiting for Xavier to get in. After he got in the car started and they were on their way.

The streets were colourful and she stared at all the colours. They reminded her of Enid. She wondered how she was doing now. 

<>

The walked into the cafe. The two went into the cafe, immediately going to the front. Wednesday looked around in disgust. It was so colourful. Xavier rang the bell and a young lady came round the corner. Wednesday's eyes widened. The cashier hugged Xavier over the counter. 'You didn't come by yesterday you jerk.' Xavier laughed a little and let her go.

'I was too busy begging her to come with me' he said as he pointed towards Wednesday.  The blodne locked eyes with Wednesday. 'Hi, whats your name?' Wednesday stared. 'Maybe this'll answer your question..' She took out her ponytail and made it seem like she had braids. Enid's eyes widened as she blushed from out of embarrassment and love. Not only did she not recognise her crush but she saw her with two different hair styles.

'Wednesday! Oh my god im so sorry!' Enid laughed a little as she hid her face in embarrassment. Wednesday cracked a small smile. She looked around the store. 'There's not many people today. 'Why don't we catch up on a table.' Xavier and wednesday nodded.

<>

'So how are you  Wednesday?' Enid stared. Her gaze was full of love. It seemed as thought only Xavier noticed this. 'She hasn't changed at all, she barely changes hair styles.' Enid giggled at Xaviers remark. 'Keep on laughing and i'll waterboard you.' 

It went silent for a few moments and Enid just kept on staring into Wednesday's eyes and Wednesday started into Enids.

'I'm totally going to fall inlove with her again.' They both thought.

398 Words