AO3 PT.3

Title:Cover of your favourite song (just for you my dear)

 Summary: Wednesday can't help but feel an intense miss of her touchy lover and seeks her attention, what better way to do that than make a cover of her favourite song?

It felt as though the whole world knew Wednesday Addams, a famous singer and Enid Sinclair, an Influencer/Model were engaging in both sexual and romantic roles inside of a relationship. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of messages mentioning/talking about their relationship, especially their online flirting. The Addams would see messages daily about how the opposites attract dynamic between them was extremely cute and almost 'inspired' others to look for someone like that. However, she knew the difficulties that came with opposites in a relationship and thought to warn them, but that's unprofessional.

She continued to scroll through Instagram after Enid insisted they get it a few years back. The constant notifications were annoying, but she eventually managed to tune that out. The seer found herself clicking on her lover's story seeing as it had just been updated. She couldn't resist the scowl that appeared on her face. She was posing in front of the crystal clear ocean, the text saying ''Belize lives up to its reputation of being a relaxing area.''. This wasn't what caused the scowl, what did was the square music icon covering her influencer's crystal face. She hadn't seen her for almost five months, felt her and it was making her want to tear her face off. Especially knowing due to the influencers/model's busy work, they only have time to call around once every two weeks

Glaring at that icon, she thought of an idea. She undoubtedly listened to that song daily. Maybe I can talk to her with this song... She thought

She took a deep sigh, resting back in her chair.

''Great job Enid, you're getting better and better with those poses, girl.'' Yoko praised. The blonde could only chuckle a little as her mind flicked back to her lover. The wolf couldn't help but deeply miss her. Her pale complexion, her standing out cheekbones, her freckles, her soft hands, her fingers along her guitar, her lovely voice lulling her to sleep. The vibration in her pockets made her spring up after seeing it was from Wednesday and texting back immediately.

''Mon amour, when do you perceive you will be able to return to me? My arms are tense and shivering as they are deprived of your scorching touch.''

''...''

''I dnt know when I'll b able to return to you, love.''

''I hope this will change your mind. -W.A''

A voice message was sent below. Enid was almost excited, she hastily inserted her headphones before listening to the message. It almost surprised her when music began to play.. it only took her a second to realise what song it is, she couldn't resist the small smile that crept up on her face.

Quién lo diría

Que se podría hacer el amor por telepatía

La luna está llena, mi cama vacía