Two shitty lesbian couples

I probably wont write a oneshot or a book chap for a while so take these two shitty snippets.

Wednesday just watched from a distance as her father paused mid-conversation to run over to Morticia, screaming her name like a naked banshee, to which she welcomed him with a smile.

The goth sighed as she turned around.

 ''Lovesick fools..'' She muttered.

Her eyes widened as she saw a particular blonde walking by with Bianca. 

''Enid.'' She half-yelled as she speed-walked over.

''I don't get why people like brunettes. They're so plain and boring.'' The siren muttered, stabbing her food with a fork. ''Brown is a common colour among us, so why do some people like them so much?''

''Idk man.'' Xavier muttered.

''Did you just say 'I.D.K'? And not I don't know? Foul.''

''Oh shut up, you're getting off track, say you had a black-haired girl or a brunette, as plain and as common as it gets. Who in the hell would wipe away their tears if they were to cry?''

Silence loomed over them until the thud of a pale hand and a colourful nailed hand simultaneously slammed the table and the werewolf and vampire stood up. Their heads raised and an arm shot up to the sky as if they just punched a villain in a corny movie.

''I VOLUNTEER. I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.''

Meanwhile, the two girls that the sentences were directed to just watched from across the quad in silence, before going back to talking about siren powers while heading towards the cafeteria.

-----

Should I make headcanons when I don't want to write?

*cums* GRRRRRRRRRRRRR 👍