LXVII ▸"Tous les memes.."

Tous Les memes ▸ All the same.

Et y'en a marre▸That's Enough.

▸ Betryal

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

They ran, hand in hand, a bag of gold in their others. They were laughing wildly as they ran for their lives. The cave behind them was collapsing in on them after they achieved the treasure. Just like Indiana Jones. It was the thrill that made this adventure so much more fun. The seer and the wolf jump over rocks as they fell from the sky. 

The two were truly a match made in chaos. They were perfect for each other. Wednesday gasped as she felt her behind pulled to the side and her body pressed again the wolfs. The wind blew harshly against her hair as a chunk slammed down onto the floor where she once was. "You work better alone, ey?" Enid asked with a smirk. One in which Wednesday returned.

Wednesday broke from her grip, letting go of her hand as she continued running. "You'll die if you stay still, perrito!" Enid smirked as she sprinted, quickly catching up with her lover. She had a smug smile on her face. "Like hell I'll ever die on you, gatito.."  She whispered. The seer rolled her eyes and she focused on what was ahead. 

It was a cliff that needed both of them to get up. The sound of the roof collapsing was definitely giving her a headache. "Okay! One time. This once you can help me." Enid smiled brightly. "At your service" She yelled as she ran ahead, quickly stopping at the 'dead end'. She had a wide stance, and bent knees and her hands were clasped together, ready to launch Wednesday.

The ravenette felt her heart warm at her dedication. Wednesday stepped on her hands and with one swift motion, Enid threw her hands up, sending Wednesday over the cliff. Enid smiled at her success. She grabbed her bag full of golden coins and other valuable stuff worth a million and threw it up. "Wednesday! Help me up!" She yelled.

Enid stared as she saw Wednesday look over the edge. Enid smiled. She loved how her lover was going to leave her till death's breath was against her ear, then help her. Enid reached her hand up, for Wednesday to grab. But she never did. The hair on the back of Enid's neck stood up as her face drained of colour at the smirk on Wednesday's face. "You know..." She whispered. 

"I've seen thieves turn on each other with my own eyes." She chuckled. "I'll see you in hell, mutt." She whispered, hatred laced in her tone. She stood up, taking Enid's bag of gold with her own and ran from the ledge and into the exit while Enid just stood there before she scoffed.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬. 𝐄𝐭 𝐲'𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞"