VIII ▸ Desirable Shift

AdultCelebrity!Enid x AdultFan!Wednesday

-Honestly this was the only thing i could think of. Please give me ideas.' 

The goth stared at her bank account. She tried to hold back the urge to smile. She finally had enough for the tickets. After six years of being a fan, not only will she what/who the singer of Desirable Shift was, but she would finally be able to be at one of their concerts. She quickly pulled out her phone. She immediately searched up 'Desirable Shift concert tickets Jericho.'

She only just now remembered where Jericho was. It was near her old school, nevermore. She dropped out at 18 and somehow got a successful job in life and was doing fairly well for a dropout. The thought of nevermore reminded her of Enid. 'She's always so busy.' She thought as she stared at her phone, but her being busy wont make Wednesday love her any less than she did in highschool.

She quickly shook her head and refocused on the tickets. The goth smiled to herself as she saw a link. She clicked on it and not even moments later she bought the tickets. $300 down the drain. She took a screenshot of the barcode, making sure to save it like a hundred times. She put her phone down and heavily inhaled with a smiled. Only a few more days to wait...

<You guys know what '<>' means by now.>

The goth quickly got up. 5am. She didn't care. 'Considering its the big concert, i should wear something fancy, right? Something that looked hard to make up.' She said to herself as she was already pacing around the room. It was funny seeing a 26 year old pace around the room, worried sick over and outfit.

She finally came to a descision. She didnt care about if the show was all about pink and being bright n colourful. She decided to be her. She slowly picked out a dress. She smiled and went to take a shower. 

<>

It was 7am. She was fully dressed. Make up done. Hair done.

(ironic i know)

(ironic i know)

Wednesday looked in the mirror. She smiled. She looked.. hot. She heard a knock on the door. 'Coming, lurch.' She sighed and returned to her usual dead expression. Wednesday walked towards the door and opened it. She saw Lurche standing next to the open door of a black Lamborgini. Since wednesday was surprising earing alot of money, hence the car. 

Lurch grunted a little as he was holding wednesdays long leather jacket. Wednesday closed the door behind her and walked over to Lurch. He helped put on her jacket for her and then she climbed into the car. Sitting down on the seats. Lurch got into the car not long after. 'To Jericho.. The concert.' Lurch immediately started driving.

The cars loud engine caught the attention of many people walking on the street. She stared out the window. 'Enid..' She whispered.

<>