IV ▸ Lipstick

The raven head came to realised two very shocking things. After having to suffer through hearing Enid and Ajax kissing while trying to write her novel. Hearing her say all the things she liked about him. However, some of the things didn't match ajax at all. For example; she said he's so cold, but so beautiful.

Wednesday has only heard her call men handsome, not beautiful. But, the most shocking thing she heard was Enid having feelings for her and asked the raven to be her girlfriend. In the heat of the moment. Wednesday couldn't think. All she asked for was some more time. Enid was happy. That was not a no. Nor was it a yes. Meaning, she still ahd time to win her heart.

'Wednesday.' The goth snapped out of her trance. She apologised for not paying attention to class. Ms.Thornhill continued. She couldn't help but sneak a peak behind her, at Enid who was half way across the room. She smiled and looked at me. The smile. Wednesday had seen it what felt like millions of times but this was different. She immediately looked away, cheeks warm.

She could hear the blonde giggle silently. It made her bawl her hands into a fist in embarrassment. She could feelt her heart pounding heavy. 'What is this?..' She thought. Love or emotions wasn't her strong suit. Enid knew this. She knew Wednesday liked her. She must like her. The signs: The cold responses when she was with Ajax; Touching her more often; Seeming jealous when she was with anyone; The occasional but obvious blush; the overprotectiveness and spending more time around her. 

THE Wednesday Addams was never like that. Whenever Enid around, she always seems to be a good mood but the second someone even looks at the blonde. Her aura would change immediately. Maybe thats why Enid has had more free time than usual. She has a dangerous protective girl by her side.

<>

The two didn't see eachother again till after all classes had ended. They were now back in the dorms. In their casual clothes. Wednesday went straight to her desk and started typing, hoping the wolf wouldn't bother her. She just happen to jinx herself. Enid wrapper her hands round the goth, in which she stayed quiet. Enid placed her head on Wednesday's shoulder and leaned her head on Wednesday's. However, her face wasn't in the direction of the type writer.

It was more towards Wednesdays neck with her eyes piercing into Wednesdays who refused to look at her. 'What are you writing this time?' Enid said with a smile. A shiver ran down Wednesday's spine at the feeling of her warm breath against her cold neck. 'How are you acting so casual?' The goth queried. Enid smile with a small breath. Wednesday head moved a little, she was starting to get nervous and her hands were starting to shake a little.

'You didn't deny. Not did you accept. That means, i might still have a chance to win your heart..' Wednesday slowed down her typing due to her brain slowly frying. It felt like her stomach was slowly peeling. Enid noticed her typings pace had been reduced. She couldn't stop smiling and at the same time she kept on wondering where this sudden confidence had come from. 

Enid did something out of her control. She got sucked in. She couldn't think for herself. Next thing she knew, her lips were placed on Wednesday's cheek, leaving a red lip stick mark on her cheek. Enid obviously didn't tell wednesday. She decided to leave Wednesday alone. The blonde knew she would be thinking about that for a while. Especially since she stopped writing after that. 

Enid simply walked over to her side of the room and hopped in bed, laying on her side. Back to the goth. She decided to try her best to head to sleep. 

<>

It's only been an hour and she can't fall asleep. Her eyes have been closed. She heard the latters chair move against the floor. 'She's finally done writing..' She thought. She had a feeling to keep her eyes closed and not move. Just breath slowly. She heard the goths feet slowly move toward her and they stopped.