XXXIII ▸ Without Hearing

I love how the majority of my readers are in south/north America

SHORT

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

The goth stabbed the broken sword through the centre of his chest. His scream echoed throughout the quad. Her mind was blank, it felt like she was suffocating underwater while trapped on the ocean floor. Her arms quickly twisted the blade and Crackstone grunted before she drew out the broken metal from his chest. He stumbled back as his chest began to combust. His arm that wielded the shaft shifted to his right. Her eyes widened as she covered her face with her arms. Wrong defence. 

He shot his arm to the left, next thing she knew, She was shot through the air. The new feeling made her drop her arms and turn. She saw she was flying toward a pillar, however, her arms immediately made an X in front of her face. She felt and heard a crack in her arms the second she hit the stone pillar. The raven didn't even have time to shield her body from hitting the ground just seconds after. She panted heavily as her head rang loudly. Her arms shook heavily as the tried to lift her head but she continued to move. The second she rose her head, all she saw was Bianca running to her before it all went black.

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

The feeling of lights blinding, and burning your eyes isn't the best thing to wake up to. The goth immediately recognised the pattern of the sealing tiles and she shot up, only to feel two hands pressing her back down. She looked over to her left, seeing a worried Enid, mouthing something. The goth's eyebrows furrowed. She slowly lifted her arm, extending it out to the blonde. Enid slowly slowed down her talking before just stopping completely, she was confused at what the goth was doing. She was even more perplexed when she felt her cold fingertips on her throat.

The goth made a motion for her to continue speaking, which only confused her more. Why didn't she just tell her to continue? 'Do you need water?.. food? anything?..' She saw the goth's eyes widen before she let go. She had no idea what was going on. She had also noticed the goth's eyes flickered down to her mouth when she spoke. 'No. I do-' The blonde quickly covered the goth's mouth. 'Wednesday.. you're yelling..' The goth realized she should pay more attention to the vibrations in her lips.

She laid back down, turning her back to Enid. As she then went into deep thought.

'𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝.'

435 Words