LXVIII ▸ Lotta true crime

▸Death/Murder▸ Gore-ish? 

▸SHORT

"She'll fucking kill you."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The wolf gasped as she felt all the wind being knocked out of her with one swift punch to the gut. She fell to the forest floor, gripping her abdomen as she coughed violently, tears pricking at the corner of her eyes. She felt like she was going to vomit as a small drip of blood ran down her lip. Her body shook as she looked up at the three smirking figures.

"You're nothing but a pathetic little puppy, Enid." His deep tone muttered. Enid let out a cry when her head was lifted higher by her hair. All three of them had sickening smiles. Enid smirked, turning their smirks into looks of bewilderment. "You really messed up..." She muttered.

They stared before laughing hysterically, gasping and gripping onto their clothes. "HA! A- Pf...f.. Like anyones gonna save you!" He laughed. Unaware that both of his buddies were gone. "She won't only beat you up." She chuckled. "She'll fucking kill you." She muttered while staring at the figure behind her bully. He turned his head around before getting slapped right in the eye with a 12-inch blade. His body immediately fell to the floor and so did Enid but luckily, she was caught just in time.

"Are you alright?" The seer whispered. Enid nodded and smiled. She leaned in closer to Wednesday's warmth and closed her eyes. "Can we go home?... It's cold out here.." Wednesday chuckled a little, a small soft smile on her lips. "Of course, Perrita.. You deserve it.."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮.."