XLV ▸ A very long night [MATURE]

𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴, 𝘐 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.

FEEL FREE TO ADD MY DISCORD YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKS - zzxrk #0101

【Requested by my darlings】

【lukeiscoolasf [Scenario] | Autumn_leaf | tobiaddams

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘
⁽ʸᵃˡˡ ᶠʳ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʷʰᵒ ᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰᵒ'ˢ ᵇᵒᵗᵗᵒᵐ⁾

➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐦, 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 '𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠' 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER WON'T BE AS GOOD AS THE LAST ONE.
.

A particular dark-haired goth stormed down the halls as people avoided her path. As usual, She's surrounded by a dark aura, but today it was heavier. More hostile. Like she'd break anybody in her way. The side characters couldn't help but wonder what the hell had gotten her in such a foul mood. To be honest, they all assumed it was Enid.

As the door slammed open, causing the floor to vibrate as it hit the wall, the blonde flinched heavily, her eyes narrowing as she heard the sound. Her side of the room was also affected by it, as she had felt the heavy blow move the floorboards. She turned around her expression a mix of shock, irritation and worry. The goth had immediately sat down at her desk and began to furiously type at her story with an inhuman speed.

'What's got you so riled up?' She questioned as she crossed her legs, staring at the goth's back, knowing she could feel her gaze on her. However, she got no reply. The wolf sighed before standing up and walking over to her. She wrapped her arms around the goth and lowered her tone when she spoke. 'Tell me.. what's annoying you, my dear?' Enid could see her goth girlfriend's eyes were full of nothing but hate as she refused to reply.

Her smooth hands trailed down Wednesday's arms, slithering up to her hands that had slowed down from this action. The wolf intertwined their fingers, which drove the goth to stop typing completely. She could feel her heart pounding heavily in her chest when she felt the blonde's breath brushing against her ear when she spoke. 'What's on your mind?..' The ravenette gulped before speaking up. 'I lost to Bianca..' She heard the blonde scoff. 'Again.' She continued.

She shivered when she felt the blonde softly kiss her cheeks and whisper on her skin. 'Do you want me to help you?..' Her hands slowly moved from the goth's hands to her waist, holding her tightly and she continued to gently kiss her skin. The goth tilted her head down as if her bangs would hide her blush from the latter. 'Please.' She whispered. She got a shiver up her spine when she felt one of Enid's feverish hands slip under her shirt, caressing her skin. 'Speak up.'

The goth's back arched off the chair a little. 'Yes, Enid..  Make my mind go hazy. Infect me with thoughts of you. I want you to make me forget my own name..' She stated very boldly. The next thing the raven knew was she was heavily pressed onto her bed with the blonde straddling her waist. She felt something deep in her stomach, slowly getting bigger. Enid's mouth curled into a smirk before leaning down, cupping the girl's face in her hands and trapping her in a loving kiss.