XXIV ▸ The Addams Family

SHORT

There they were. Admiring, listening to the song playing in the background as they slowly danced, hand in hand. The two couldn't take their eyes off each other. It doesn't matter if they've been in love with each other for almost 20 years and are in their early 30s. They loved each other no different to when they did when they were just naive teenagers, 

At first, their love was confusing, and awkward, but look at them now. Dancing to the soft sound of music, hand in hand, inside a large house. Fuck, they were so in love that they got 3 things Wednesday hated, but it was for her lover. So she didn't mind. That was until the sound of feet running down the steps made Wednesday groan.

A 10-year-old boy and a 9-year-old girl quickly ran around the corner, screaming as they were getting chased by a golden retriever. Wednesday sighed and went to say something before Enid just placed a finger on her lips, silencing her. The blonde gently smiled at her. The goth looked away. 'C'mon Larissa, Rowan.' The children giggled and Rowan ran to the goth's side and Larissa ran to Enids. The dog sat down in front of them. It was then a black cat jumped up Wednesday's back and sat on her shoulder. 'Hello..' Wednesday whispered as she gently petted it, earning a purr.

It was then the dog barked, the children immediately began to run again, the dog following behind. The cat jumped off of Wednesday's shoulder. Enid smiled at Wednesday who only had a frown on her face. The blonde pulled Wednesday In by her waist, and the two shared a loving kiss. Wednesday reciprocated the kiss. The two were the definition of true love.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.

295 Words

My brain is so empty rn, u guys have no idea. HELP ME.