XVII ▸ "Is that really you?"

Standing on the cliff. Her hands were up in the air as she took in a deep breath. There was bright smile plastered on her face as she looked at the bright city in the distance. Enid turned around and started to walk back to her friend. 'Cmon, Enid. We need to get to the airport.' The blonde rolled her eyes before she picked up her bag once more and began to happily walk beside Yoko.

'Where are we going again?..' She said with a small chuckle. Yoko sighed. 'You're so forgetful..' The wolf nodded in agreement as the vamp took out her phone, looking through some images. 'Sydney. Austraulia.' She  suddenly remembered. 'Right! That beautiful place with the weird building that's like 18 hours away!' Yoko snorted a little, 'Yes, Enid. That place.'

<>

She looked around the airport with her eyes were wide. She hasn't been in a place with so many people since highschool. She's 21 now, making it around 3 years since she's been surrounded by people. She felt a little nervous and she sat down next to Yoko. 'Any sec-' She was interrupted by an announcement.

'Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Sydney. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.'

She felt even more nervous as Yoko stood up. 'Shall we?' She asked with a smile. The wolf nodded.

<Roughly 20 hours later>

Enid ran into the hotel, letting go of her suitcase and immediately collapsing onto a bed with a loud groan. 'It wasn't that hard to sleep on a plane now was it?' 'YES IT WAS. IT WAS SO NOISY EVEN AT NIGHT.' Yoko laughed before setting down her stuff. 'I'm going to have a shower.' The wolf just groaned in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Enid.. How many times do i have to tell you about touching me while i'm writing?' The wolf wrapped her arms around the latters neck a bit tighter. 'I just miss you love..'  The raven hair girl sighed. 'We share a dorm.. How could you possibly miss me.'

Enid said nothing in response and pick the girl up from her chair. 'Put me down before i make you gag by shoving a knife down your throat.' Enid smiled at the girl. The raven's cheeks turned into a rosy red as she looked away, she was then placed on Enids bed. The wolf climbed ontop of her and began to kiss her neck.

At first it wasn't out of lust. It was just pure love. Then the goth pulled the wolf closer. Then it got heated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The wolf blushed. She kept on getting these random memories of some random girl. She sees them in her dreams and sometimes just out of the blue. Recently she's been having them more often. 'Why would i ever do something like that with a girl?..' The wolf blushed as she covered her eyes, thinking it would hide her blushing face from herself.

<>

'Fuck.. Enid please..' Yoko pleaded with sweat dripping down her forehead. 'No! We havent't even gotten close to half the stores ive wanted to go in!' Yoko sighed as she tried to catch up to Enid. 'But its so hot!' 'I don't care, clothes are clothes.' Yoko sighed while Enid laughed. She then stopped as she saw a street less populated, in the shadows, away from the sun. Enid rolled her eyes before dragging Yoko into the shadows. 'This better?' 

Yoko looked like a dog with how hard she was panting. 'Much better.' Enid walked down the street slowly, Yoko following behind. She stopped as she saw a certain store. It was empty, but the lights were on. She stared, her eyes were wide. She'd seen this building thousands of times in her dreams, but never knew where it was. Something felt like it was telling her to go inside.

She stepped inside. 'Hello?' She whispered and her voice echoed. It was then a person came around from the corner. She looks tired. She stands there for a moment before her eyes lock with Enids Icy blue ones who's eyes were also widened. This girl.. she was the one in her dreams. The raven head's eyes were the definition of shadows. The absence of light.

The goth stood there. 'Is that really you?' The blonde was confused but her heart was pounding heavy. The goth walked over to her and placed a hand over the wolf's heart. Enid would have normally pushed the stranger away but for some reason she didn't. Instead, she was blushing.

The goth could feel her heartbeat

'Your mind may overlook me, but your body will never forget my touch.'

800 Words

I have no ideas. Please give me requests.. I need thoughts.