XXXVI ▸ Aphrodisiac [MATURE]

Requested via DMS by vyhaan0107

P.S. The second it gets to the 𝟷𝟾+ part.. just know, I wrote it at 11:30 - 11:45 so my mind was physically not working, so please excuse me if it's bad or awkward..

P.S i cannot physically write fluffy smut but i tried

 ✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

The goth could feel her brain increasingly swell with every breath that a person let out around them. They'd been shopping for what felt like hours and she was so close to reaching her limit before straight up leaving, whether her girlfriend noticed her leaving or not. The goth felt her eyebrow twitch as she was so close to just exploding, however, what her girlfriend said next made her feel a wave of relief rush over her.

'Maybe we should take a break, there's a small restaurant over there where we can eat, there are fewer people.' She stated with a soft gaze. The goth just nodded, almost embarrassed that her irritation was obvious.' The goth felt a warm hand lay on her cold one as she was gently pulled through the crowd. It only took a few seconds for the number of people to lessen and for Wednesday to be able to see.

The couple decided to occupy some seats outside the restaurant as the inside was packed. 'I know I said it was small and all, but I take it back.' The wolf giggled a little as she stared inside the shop. Her view was blocked by a menu. 'Thanks, babycakes.' The blonde smiled at her goth as she saw the irritated expression. 'I told you not to call me that.' 'Mm.. did you?' The raven head just sighed, knowing Enid would continue to call her that. Wednesday simply looked into her menu, deciding what to get.

After a few minutes, Enid had decided what she was getting but as she looked over at the drinks she decided she was going to pick something random, most of the drinks were in English but there was this one drink that had a bizarre unreadable name. 'I like taking risks.' She muttered, catching the eye of a particular goth. However as she was about to say something, the waiter came up to them.

'Heya, have you decided what you're ordering?' Enid nodded at her. 'Yeah, can I get a roast along with.. I don't know how to say the name, but this drink?' She said as she showed the waitress the menu, pointing at the drink. She nodded and wrote it down. 'Yep, and for you ma'am?' she asked as she turned to face Wednesday. 'I'll just have a salad and some water.' The waitress nodded before walking away. Enid turned to look at her. 'Are you sure that's all you want?' The goth stared. 'You know I never have much of an appetite for big meals, Enid.' The wolf smiled with a giggle. 'Right.'

➔➔➔

The waitress shortly came back with their food, Enid felt her mouth drooling as she stared at the plate in front of her. 'You're looking at it like it isn't yours to devour.' The goth smirked a little. With those words that registered in Enid's mind, she didn't hesitate to begin eating. 'This is amazing!' She muttered, completely satisfied with the taste. The goth almost snickered before beginning to eat, however, she did end up just admiring Enid almost the whole time.

➔➔➔

Enid felt so content with her meal. It was so delicious, she felt like she had enough energy to run a whole marathon in a sprint. She was considering taking a sip of her drink but she figured she'd end up vomiting. 'Wednesday, do you want this?' She said as she hinted towards the glass. The goth hesitated before nodding. 'I assume you ate too fast?' The wolf shyly nodded. Wednesday sighed before picking up her drink and quickly finishing it.

Wednesday stopped drinking it the second she felt something solid on her lips. She stopped drinking for a moment, she now saw around five small rose pink balls, enid gasped. 'It must be like boba! Try it!' The goth hesitated before slowly tipping them into her mouth, and chewing on them, she swallowed them seconds later. 'It had a hint of vanilla but other than that there was no flavour.'