XXXI ▸ Petals [PT.3.5, N/E]

N/E = NEGATIVE ENDING

P/E - POSITIVE ENDING

Any other part 2's yall want? If so, what one?

SHORT

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

The wolf ran towards the goth's collapsed body on the floor. She quickly lifted the girl's face. The goth was unusually pale, paler than usual. ' Wednesday!' She cried out as she desperately shook the girl, trying to revive her from whatever sick joke this was. The blonde could feel her hands shaking. Not only from nervousness but fear. According to what she read, it shouldn't be anywhere near the bad. 

The goth's lip was drenched in blood for fucks sake. The wolf hesitant picked up the goth. She internally panicked, she felt so fragile, like shed snap if she we gripped too hard. Enid laid her body on her bed softly. She didn't know what to do, or how to help, someone could potentially be dying right in front of her eyes and she couldn't do anything about it. The worst part about it was that it was someone she was deeply attached to.

The wolf nervously held the goth's hand, as her whole body shook. Her lip trembled as she stared at the girl's pale face. 'God.. please, wake up..' She muttered to herself. If she was gonna die, at least let her end it on good terms. That's all she requests for. That's all she needs. She'll never beg for anything in her life again. Just let her talk one last time.

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

Where was she? It was so dark. She couldn't see anything but her own body. She desperately called out for Enid. She didn't even hear an echo, all she heard was silence. In a vacuum, a place with no particles. Her call didn't get far. It didn't even get out, because she couldn't talk. She collapsed onto the floor, coughing heavily. She could feel the pain in her throat and chest, but it felt like she was deaf. 

She could see a thick red liquid fall onto the floor, it felt like she was choking on her own blood.

It hurt so much.

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

The wolf only got more anxious as she saw more blood drip down her chin. Enid's eyes widened. She quickly picked up the trash can and moved the goth onto her side. She felt herself get increasingly sicker when she saw a pool of blood drip out of her mouth. Enid gasped when the goth's eyes suddenly opened and she began to cough heavily into the bucket. 'Wednesday!' Enid shook in fear. She was right. Wednesday was choking even while unconscious.

The goth continued to goth for a moment before they relaxed a little. She slowly flopped back onto her bed, panting heavily. The wolf began to cry. All of her pain and suffering were because of her. The goth let out a shaky breath before talking in her now hoarse voice. 'They say the speed of death will depend on how much the bearer loves the other person.' Enid stares.

The goth looked at Enid, with melancholy eyes before shakily taking hold of her hand. Enid seemed shocked by the touch. Wednesday smiled a little. She took a breath she didn't realise was going to be her last.

'𝐆𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.'

525 Words