XXXVIII ▸ Dominance [MATURE]

Honestly, for the smuts, there's just gonna be no context at all and we're just going to get to the point.

PRAISE KINK

Requested by lukeiscoolasf

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

Breathing heavily. She didn't know what was going on. How she got here. She couldn't think. What did she do wrong to end up in this state, this position? Fuck, she didn't even know if it was right or wrong. All the goth knew is that it felt good to be getting Ravished by her girlfriend, tongue deep into her mouth, with sexual tension in the air. They'd both been waiting for this for what felt like years, however, it was merely hours.

Their make-out session was not at all coordinated, drool ran down Wednesday's mouth as she desperately tried to keep her knees from buckling, she felt overwhelmed by the sudden show of dominance Enid had portrayed on her. Seconds before she was an innocent girl smiling as the walked in but the second the door closed she was pinned up against the wall with a cold gaze while destroying her god complex.

Wednesday shivered at the feeling of Enid's fingertips creeping under her shirt and caressing her skin, slowly making their way up to her chest. Everywhere the blonde touched made it feel like it was burning and she fucking loved it. The wolf was satisfied with the reactions she got from Wednesday, Legs shaking, already sweating, burning hot face, giving into her actions, it was all too much for her to hold back. 

Wednesday gasped at the feeling of Enid suddenly groping her breast and she tilted her head back, trying to get some air. Enid leant down, kissing along her pale neck. 'I love it when you let go of your thoughts... just let me control you, my dear.' Wednesday felt her stomach churn at those words. A gasp managed to escape her lips when she felt her girlfriend's feverish hands lightly graze along the side of her abdomen, causing her nerves to feel to send a rush of something she couldn't name. It had caused her hips to jerk forward.

'Someones a bit sensitive, aren't they?' Enid whispered on her skin with a small chuckle. Wednesday felt like this was torture. 'Get to the point will you?..' She muttered. Enid backed away from her neck a little as her hands slowly made their way to the waistband of Wednesday's skirt. The wolf grabbed Wednesday's jaw, forcing her to look into her cold blue eyes. 'You might want to cut the attitude.. You want to be a good girl, don't you?' The goth nodded a little. 'Then act as you want it.'

The goth gulped. Every word she said just sent another shock of nervousness through her. Lust even. 'Please.. hurry..' Enid smirked before she slipped her hand into Wednesday's skirt, toying with her through her undergarments. The goth immediately choked out a moan as she quickly gripped Enid's hair. Her legs were shaking too heavily, she knew she'd fall any second now. The goth tried her hardest not to moan when she felt Enid's hand moving, creating friction on her clit. They were right outside the door. If she made any sounds now, they'd hear.

Enid started at Wednesday. 'Why are you holding back?' She whispered as she went back down, making more red markings on Wednesday's skin, knowing it sent shocks of pleasure through her body. 'W-We're..' She groaned a little. 'the door.. everybody would.. hear..'  The wolf smiled a little. 'I want everybody to know who you belong to.. so make some noise for me.' She whispered in Wednesday's ear and at the same time, she swiftly trusted her fingers inside of the goth. Wednesday's head shot back as a loud moan reverberated off the walls of their dorm.

'Good girl... I'm so proud of you.' Wednesday's mind was already going hazy. Enid wasn't going easy on her at all, thrusting her fingers at a drastic pace, making her rear arch off of the wall, her knees quiver and her body completely owned, she belonged to nobody other than Enid. Her moans and her breaths tremble at the sudden double stimulation she felt as her grip on Enid's back tightened. Her chest and her pussy. Her mind was already hazy but now she truly couldn't think straight.

'You must have been desperate.. haven't you?.. You're soaking darling.' She muttered as she sped up the force she used. She licked the goth's salty skin. Her being fully clothed didn't help her body temperature at all, especially since the clothes were black.  'Enid... Please!' This intrigued the wolf. 'Please what?..' Before Wednesday could speak her knees buckled and she shook heavily.

'Oh no?.. This won't do..' Enid whispered as she slowly crouched down. The goth looked up with her teary eyes. She was immediately pinned, however this time to the floor. She shivered at the feeling of her skirt and undergarment being pulled off, but that was quickly overridden by Enid's fingers abusing her clit. Her legs immediately began to shake as her eyes rolled back. 'ENID! PLEASE!..' Enid smirked at her girlfriend. 'Use your words.'

Wednesday shook under her grasp and the wolf applied more pressure. 'I-I'M-' Before she could even finish, she let out a high-pitched moan as her back arched off of the cold floor, pressing her chest against Enid's as she hit her climax. Enid felt her walls clench tightly around her, locking her fingers in place. It took Wednesday several minutes to calm down from her orgasm. 'You did really well, my love.' Enid said as she stopped pinning Wednesday's hands above her head and used that hand to softly caress her cheek.

She slowly began to pull out her fingers but stopped when Wednesday's walls clenched around her. The goth wrapped her arms around Enid's neck.

'𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭... 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞.. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞.. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨.. 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥.. 𝐬𝐥-'

Let's keep the rest of that sentence in drafts Wednesday.

982 Words

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟