LV ▸ Feelings

【𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂】

【nooooooooasushiroll

𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵.

➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 - 𝐄𝐧𝐢𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐄𝐧𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐬 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓

Naturally, the ravenette was compelled to listen to the ecstatic blonde shouting and screaming about how she had finally succeeded in asking out a particular fatuous, vacuous snake boy with a lack of personality. You would notice how irritated the raven's aura is if you weren't now as fixated on someone as Enid was. When the blonde was venting about boy problems, Wednesday typically didn't mind but when it was him, she'd fantasise about submerging him in a pool of leeches and watch as they slowly devour him. 'Wednesday! Are you even paying attention?' The goth made eye contact and nodded. "Hmm, as if. What were you truly thinking?' Before speaking, Wednesday was silent for a short period of time. "Best methods for torturing heterosexual men."

The wolf giggled in response. 'Oh, really? Did you come up with anything good?' Wednesday blinked in response before a sadistic smirk appeared on her face, sending shivers down the blonde's spine. 'Tie his hands and legs then submerge his feet in salt water for around 48 hours. Hang him upside down but in reach of an animal, for then I will bring a goat into the room. It will lick at his feet, pass the skin, pass the muscle and nerves and down to the bone. It'll be the most painful torture one can experience. He'll be screaming in pain by the time I'm done with him.' Enid stared, her smile gone. 'I'd prefer it if you didn't do that to my future boyfriend.' That phrase sent a spark of anger through the goth's body. She couldn't help but wonder what this feeling was. 'Tell me, what is it that you see in Ajax?' Enid's eyes widened before she looked down at her hands, a light blush appearing on her cheeks.

''I mean.. He is very lovely. Even though he has dark eyes, they look incredibly kind. His looks are a perfect fit for his personality and sense of style. He's grumpy with everyone, yet he's really nice to me. She is just the coolest.'' Wednesday's brow was arched. 'She?' The blonde's head sprang up in an instant, her cheeks becoming a deep scarlet as she looked up at her. 'HE. He.' By talking about the negative aspects, Enid attempted to divert the topic. 'The only thing that stinks about him is how incredibly dense he is.' Enid raised her head and she immediately noticed how Wednesday's expression was... new.. different. '' Can we stop talking about boy problems? I'm not sure what it is, but whenever you talk about him I feel inspired to carry out mass murder. I don't like it.''

Enid was stunned by the abrupt statement. The goth was not known for having many emotions, much less admitting to them. The blonde gave it some thinking before realising. She began by saying "Wednesday," her cheeks lightly flushed.

"𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬?"

535 Words