XIV ▸Petals

I'M SO SORRY, I DIDNT REALISE, BUT THAT YOU SM FOR 2K READS!! As a thank you.. have another angst but i'll be nice and make it short.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recently, i've been feeling.. sick. God, sick doesn't even describe it. Whenever Enid is around that boy. My lungs burn and my throat closes up. It feels like im dying to say something but i just can't get the words out. This feeling. It hurts so much. Not the good kind either. Theres no satisfying after burn. Just pain.

Sinclair was typing on her small contraption, inorder to distract herself from Wednesday's annoying type writer sounds. The goth sighed as she couldn't think straight. 'Enid.' The rainbow girl looked over with a hmm. 'What's that boy's name. The snake one.' Enid smiled brightly, Wednesday already knew this, the girl was too readable. 'You mean Ajax?' The goth nodded. 'What do you see in him exactly?'

By that she meant What does he have that i don't? 

Enid smiled 'His eyes are super pretty, They glow in the sun. His face is so handsome and he's so romantic and kind! Totally my type!' She giggled at the thought of the man. The goth felt something. Her heart ached. 'Am i not kind enough?' She t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶t̶. Said.

'Hmm? What do you mean?' Wednesday felt a cold shiver as she realised she spoke outloud. 'I-I mean when you guys have been spending so much time together, i can't help but feel like you're being more distant.' She saved. Enid smile brightly. 'Do you miss me, Addams?' The goth turned around. 'Absolutely not.'  The wolf rolled her eyes in a sarcastic manner before turning her attention back to her phone.

 The goth stared at her for a few more moment before continuing typing.

<>

The goth stood there, rose in hand. Her heart was aching deeply. It was raining. She'd been standing there for 5 minutes now. All of her clothing was soaked. Her lips were slightly parted. If it wasn't raining, you would have noticed the rainfall of tears going down her cheeks. Luckily the rain covered them. 

She was foolish enough to get her hopes up.

She was foolish enough to end up near her.

She was foolish enough to let her get soft for the wolf.

She was foolish enough to be her friend.

She was foolish enough to let her interrupt her thoughts.

She was foolish enough to like the wolf as a friend.

She was foolish enough to try get them together.

She was foolish enough to make it actually work!

She was foolish enough to think she actually stood a chance!

She was foolish enough to be standing there!

She was foolish enough to think she'd be alone!

She was foolish enough to think that she'd be the girls first!

She was foolish enough to see Enid Sinclair!

She was foolish enough to be watching them, kissing inside Weathervane!

She was foolish enough to fall inlove with the girl!

The goth couldn't help but to kick a nearby metal bin, so hard not only did she leave a dent in it but a loud clang rang through the empty town, echoing as it went. She flinched a quickly ran.

///

The wolf hear a loud clang and parted from the kiss. The looked out the window, nobody was there. 'It was probably just a bird..' My now boyfriend whispered. I nodded and continued to kiss him.

<>

The goth ran into the dorm, only to slip and collapse. I crawled over to my bed, resting against it while sitting on the floor. My ankle hurt so bad. I stared at the wolfs side of the room and i covered my eyes as i began to cry again. 'My god, i'm so lonley..' I whispered with a small chuckle. My stomach felt sick. I quickly leant over and coughed into a trash can. 

My throat hurts so bad.. My lungs burn. 'I can't breathe..' She thought. She felt even more tears prick at her eyes as it hurt so bad. She stopped coughing and began to gasp for air. Even breathing burned her throat. She slowly got up. She picked up the water she left on her desk a few hours ago. The goth quickly chugged the rest down before collapsing back down onto the floor, resting her back on her bed.

She sighed but then a beautiful red colour cought her eye. She looked in the trash can.

Bloody Petals?..

705 Words