LVIII ▸ Puppy Love

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓

Life sure is confusing. That's all what was on Wednesday's mind as she stared at a particular blonde from across the room. The two had established a mutual feeling between the two, yet remained friends due to some preferences. Mainly the goths. However, recently, she's found herself admiring her roommate more, she felt like she was dying to get something from her. She craved it.

She was snapped out of her trance when Enid talked to her. 'Ajax won't stop messaging me. How do I get him to stop?' Wednesday smiled. 'Hand me the phone.' The blonde got up, walking toward the goth before handing her the phone. Wednesday began to type infuriatingly fast then Enid realised. 'Don't be mean about it though.' The sound of Wednesday deleting her whole paragraph made Enid laugh. As they grew closer, her crush was getting more and more readable, whether or not she'd deny it. The blonde smiled as she saw Wednesday correcting her punctuation. 'Got to be on point, don't you?' Wednesday hummed. 'Always.'

Seconds later, Wednesday sent the text and handed the phone back to Enid. Who surprisingly didn't check what she sent and just hopped back over to her side of the room. The ravenette found herself staring at Enid as she went. Her heart thumped heavily against her ribs. A small smile forced its way onto her lips as she scoffed lightly. 'So this isn't just puppy love..' Wednesday's eyes seemed like they were glaring but in reality, they were obsessed.

'𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.'

260 Words