XXIII ▸ Student Teacher

'Shh... We wouldn't want the headmaster to hear us now, would we?'

__________________________________________________________

The blonde walked through the halls, Yoko by my side. 'Enid, what lesson have you got next?' Enid hesitated as she tried to remember. She just pulled out her timetable, looking through the lessons till she found my next one. 'Oh, I have Ms Dire.' Enid muttered. Yoko jumped excitedly. 'We finally have the same class together!! but the class is the worst..' Enid giggled.

'Ms Dire's class isn't that bad. What could possibly go wrong?' Enid said with a smile. Yoko stared at her with an unconvinced glance. 'Please don't jinx us.' The blonde just rolled her eyes. The two walked into the classroom, they were a bit early but Ms Dire usually doesn't mind. The two came into sight.

A lady slightly taller than Enid with luscious black hair was standing behind the desk, flicking through some folders, before noticing the two girls' presence. She put the folders down. Enid could now see her whole face and as crazy as it may sound but she was beautiful. 'You're early.' She stated. Her voice made Enid get shivers up her spine and the way she stared made Enid's legs shake.

Yoko spoke up. 'Ms Dire usually doesn't mind it, but she isn't here today. Should we wait outside?' The teacher stared at the two. Mainly Enid. 'It's fine. Sit in your seats and wait for your classmates. She continued to look through documents on her desk as Enid and Yoko sat down. 'Miss..' The goth looked up, staring through her eyebrows. A stare that could kill. 'If you don't mind me asking, what's your name?'

The goth stayed silent for a moment. 'I'm a student teacher. Refer to me as Ms Addams when in class.' Enid raised an eyebrow. 'Student-teacher? So you're like 22?' Ms Addams nodded. '1 year older than you.' The blonde didn't know why but this information made her heart skip a beat. Yoko then leaned to whisper in her ear. 'Please don't tell me you're crushing over our sub right now..'

Enid blushed heavily and turned to Yoko 'What?! No!' She whisper yelled. Yoko gave a 'yeah totally' look at Enid, who only blushed more. She rested her head in her arms on the table, silently waiting for the other students. After a few minutes, everyone was in class. It was then Ms Addams began teaching. She didn't know what it was, but the way Ms Addams taught. The way she wrote. The way she spoke. Even the way she glanced. It reminded her of someone. Someone she knew in the past.

She just couldn't put a fine point on it.

<>

Yoko had finished putting her stuff in her bag and was now waiting for Enid. The blonde looked at her as she continued packing 'go without me, I need to ask the teacher something.' Yoko nodded and left the classroom. Enid finished packing her things a few seconds later and put on her bag before walking to the front desk, catching Addams' eye.

The goth looked up with a curious stare. 'May I ask what your first name is?' Enid asked hesitantly. Ms Addams stared for a moment. 'Wednesday.' Enid smiled. She knew it. 'You went to Nevermore.' One of Wednesday's eyebrows rose. 'And how do you know that?' Enid just smiled at her. 'My name is Enid. Enid Sinclair.' Wednesday's eyes widened a little as she stood up out of her chair she walked around the desk and toward Enid, who now had to look up to make eye contact.

'Hold on, Enid Sinclair. Like.. The Sinclair.' Enid giggled and nodded. 'You've gotten a lot taller I see.' Wednesday smiled before bringing the girl into a tight hug. It was nice to finally meet back up with her high school girlfriend. They had to break up because Enid had to move away to a different school. They continued hugging but that was until Enid said something. 'Gone soft on me, Addams?' Wednesday backed away from the hug, she had a small blush on her cheeks. 

'I've been soft for you the day since I fell for you.' Enid stared. 'Does that mean.. You're still in love with me?' Wednesday nodded. They've been in love since they were teenagers. Now they're 21 and 22. Enid stared before slowly wrapping her arms around the goth's neck. 'This isn't bad.. is it?..' She said as she got closer to the goth.

'I plan on getting fired..' The blonde smiled a little before the goth closed the gap between each other, sharing a loving kiss between two lovers who missed each other dearly. After a few seconds, Enid pulled away and stared Wednesday in the eyes. 'Do you thi-' They got cut off by the sound of the door handle turning. Wednesday quickly grabbed Enid's hand and pulled her into the closet nearby.

A hum rang through the classroom as they went behind the desk, searching for a paper. Meanwhile, Wednesday and Enid were stuck together, bodies pressed against the latter. Wednesday moved her leg a little, and the blonde gasped before covering her mouth. The goth took a moment before looking down. She smiled a little. Enid dropped her hands to her side.

'Wednesday?..' She whispered. The goth moved her leg a little more, the blonde gasped again and Wednesday covered her mouth.

'𝐒𝐡𝐡... 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐞?'

894 words

Out of ideas. Help me.