LXIX ▸ Their Person...

▸ Two-paragraph one-shot

It's pathetic really. When the seer is upset, she often rolls around in bed and ends up pretending someone else is there. She'd reach her hand out to caress their hair and even clasp her hands together, pretending it was someone else's hand really. She'd move her head closer to this imaginary person.  She does this knowing her guards are too high to tell anyone anything. That's why it's pathetic. She's mean when it comes to sharing but on most nights, ends up wishing she could just explode. Even if she could, she wouldn't know what to say. She ends up joking like it's nothing. But that's her problem.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Speaking of pretending to be next to someone, that's what she was doing as of now. Laying on her side like she's next to someone while scrolling on her phone. It was then a notification popped up on her phone she sat up quickly and her face lit up into a bright, bright smile. She could feel her heart accelerating. She went to reply before freezing. She slowly put her phone down. "I'll probably be boring again. Or mean. I'm always mean." She muttered into her pillow, but then her phone buzzed several times and she rolled her eyes with a smile. "Okay, Okay fine.."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥.. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐞 '𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧'?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▸Smut, Fluff or Angst next?