XLI ▸ Jealousy

Requested by kys12344

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

Enid has been... ecstatic. To describe her. She's always excited and annoying but these past few weeks it's just been, double the amount. Squealing randomly, rolling around her bed, and giggling. It's all been getting on Wednesday's nerve a little too much and today has done it for her. Her writing time has been interrupted too often and she has had enough. 

The goth turned around in her chair, crossing her arms and glaring at Enid whose eyes eventually locked with hers. 'Sorry..' She said with a sheepish smile. The goth stared, staying silent for a few more seconds before speaking. 'What's got your brain so ecstatic? It's exhausting to hear you giggle for several hours in a row.' Enid sat up and opened her mouth open to speak but she just couldn't she tried to use her hands to signal what she was thinking.

'I should let you know. I learn better with my ears.' The wolf seemed defeated after this statement. 'I- Wha-..' She sighed. 'My cousin that I haven't seen for several years, is coming over today.' The goth raised an eyebrow. 'Something like that has got you up all night, keeping me from doing what I enjoy?' Enid giggle and nodded. 'Pathetic.' Wednesday muttered in response. As she turned around to her typewriter she swear she heard Enid say 'Classic Wednesday.'

The goth internally scoffed and continued typing on her typewriter, however not even a minute after she started a loud knock came at the door, followed by a loud squeal from Enid. 'She's never this happy to see me when I come back after being out.' In the goth's upper stomach, there was something she couldn't quite put her finger on, but what she did know was that it made her blood boil in a way that wasn't familiar to her.

She turned around slightly, enough to see the door open, Revealing a tall, young man. He immediately wrapped his arms around Enid. The goth glared at the guy, he was the reason Enid was so happy. The ravenette was furious that he made her happy and that she didn't. She tried to turn around and distract herself with her typewriter.

➔➔➔

The laughing of the other two who sat on the other side of the room made Wednesday feel mocked. Enid would only normally laugh in such a way with her, and only her. Sure he was.. 'family' but it just felt so wrong, she'd been fighting the urge to stop them and she might just crack. The goth turned around. 'Enid.' Wednesday felt her blood pressure increase as she felt like a major artery might just pop at the sight.

Enid was laying down, her cousin laying behind her, resting his head in his hand, looking at Enid's phone. Not to mention they were holding hands. The goth cracked her jaw and she tried her hardest not to nail-gun the guy to the wall. 'Yes, Wednesday?' The blonde asked as if nothing was wrong. This gesture made Wednesday snap. She stood up with a force that sent an echo off the walls. She grabbed Enid's hand and dragged her to the bathroom.

'Hey! What's your problem?!' The wolf yelled out as she now stood with Wednesday in the bathroom. However, she gasped at the feeling of suddenly being pinned to the wall. 'No, What's your problem, Enid?!' The wolf was confused by this outburst. The goth chuckled. 'God.. do I have to make it any more obvious? I like you, Enid!' The wolf's cheeks flared up. 'I don't care if he's family, it just feels like you're purposely do-' She was cut off but a pair of soft lips on hers, belonging to nobody other than Enid Sinclair.

This gesture took a few moments to process in the goth's mind before she slowly kissed Enid back, placing her hands on the wolf's neck. Enid slowly place her hands on Wednesday's waist and moved closer to her, who stepped back and before she knew it the goth's back was pressed up against the wall. The wolf licked the latter's lip, who in return opened her mouth, allowing access to a place only she'd ever touch. Her tongue devoured the goth's mouth, not wasting a second of the time they had, this caused their make-out session to be uncoordinated.

A bit of drool ran down Wednesday's chin as she pulled Enid closer. Seconds later they broke away from each other's mouths, lips red and swollen, breathing heavily. 'I like you too..' Enid whispered, however, the door creaked the second she said it. The two quickly turned their heads, looking at the door, to see Enid's cousin.

'𝐎𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐝, 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐲?.. 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐢𝐭.'

782 Words

✟⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚ Ⅴ ⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙⤚⤙✟

I might get one angst today, irdk. My motivation has been down low recently.