XLIV ▸ Label me a slut [MATURE]

𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘮𝘦.

𝘗.𝘚 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘣𝘪𝘢𝘯/𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘨𝘣𝘵𝘲 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘠𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘢𝘶𝘯𝘵/𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘦. 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰.

ʸᵃˡˡ ˢᵘʳᵉ ᵈᵒ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ˢᵐᵘᵗ.. ᴴᴬᴴᴬᴴᴬ ʸᴬᴸᴸ ᴿᴱᴹᴱᴹᴮᴱᴿ ᴵᴺ ˣ? 'ᴬʳᶜʰⁱᵉ!... ᴵᵗ'ˢ ˢᵐᵘᵗ..'

【Requested by】

 【gothicallybright | urmumsafruitloop6969  | kys12344 [DEGRADING]】 【Indila_chan [MASOCHIST]】

𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐗 𝐃𝐄𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐗 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘

➥𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.🤷‍♀️

As they breathed heavily, occasionally loud groans and moans filled the silence, mainly coming from the ravenette who clutched onto the sheets until her knuckles turned white, as if she were holding on for dear life to the sheet. In the face of hormonal dominance, who knew a misstep would lead them to where they are, in a situation where one dominates the other?

In the heat of the moment, the wolf's lips changed course. Trading her lips for her neck as the ravenette panted heavily. The soft feeling of the wolf's lips on her neck made Wednesday's body shiver with nervousness. She's never been in a situation like this. The goth trembled as she felt Enid's smooth hands run along her frail body. 

'How much do you love me?..' Wednesday's eyes flickered down to the girl who was no longer biting her neck. 'Huh?..' she muttered, a small breath escaping her lips. The Raveonettes eyes clearly noticed the blonde's blue's glancing down to her neck. She took a shaky breath before nodding and moving her head to the side. Her breath caught in her chest as Enid's hands gripped tightly around her hips while her nails lightly dug into her skin, as deep within the goth, she got a taste of pleasure that this pain has brought while her blood began to go somewhere else. Eventually causing... it.. to throb, desperate to be touched.

She felt the blonde's sharp teeth sink into her neck. This feeling. It was so bizarre. The sensation of the blonde biting harshly into the back of her neck made her crave the blonde more and more. The ravenette's heartbeat seemed to pick up. The desire was only getting worse with every breath of the blonde's scent she inhaled. A few extensive seconds passed before the wolf detached her teeth from inside Wednesday's neck. The redness on her neck matched the red that was on the raven's swollen lips.

'A relationship... will never compare to being marked by someone you truly love..' Blue eyes met with black, their gaze held nothing but love for a few moments. The goth's neck throbbed and she loved it but something else did too, and it pained her to not be satisfied. Her head tilted downwards a little from embarrassment at what she was about to say. 'Touch me, Enid. Please.' She muttered. The wolf smiled before grabbing the raven's jaw. 'Beg for it now will you, Darling?' The goth gulped heavily as her face flushed a deep red tone.

'Enid. Please, my body craves your touch with every second I can see you. My body is yours to own.. So, please.. Cover me with your touch. Bruise my skin. Label me a slut. Just please.. satisfy this undying desire..' The blonde smirked as she felt a hot shiver run down her spine, increasing her overall body temperature. The blonde began to breathe heavier. 'Only because you asked so nicely.. Dog.' She said as she harshly thrust her fingers inside the goth, who in response immediately gasped. The wolf's finger drowned inside of her, but that didn't stop her from dripping.

Wednesday smirked at the wolf who raised an eyebrow in suspicious confusion. 'It's funny you call me a dog when you're the werewolf here. I think you need to be leashed puppy.' The blonde felt something in her snap. She immediately pinned both of the goth's hands above her hand, digging her nails into the goth's skin as she cried out in pain which only turned her on more. The blonde immediately swiftly shifted her hands, thrusting her fingers deep inside of the goth, places she hadn't reached.

The goth's head had been thrown back, pressing down into the pillows as her eyes rolled back. The feeling of her lover's fingertips pressing deep inside of her, stretching out places she wouldn't let anybody else touch. The feeling of the blonde's strong grip on her wrists, she swore they were losing circulation but the pain that Enid brought upon her aroused her in a way people would find weird. Not like a thrill but sexual arousal if that wasn't already obvious. It was clear the wolf knew about this, it was the reason she was in such a state.

Enid's fingers didn't falter under the pressure of her walls closing in on them. Wednesday's eyes were rolled, hands in fists, body sweating profusely, toes curled, legs shaking, mind hazy, eyes teary. It just didn't seem to stop. 'My, my Wednesday.. You were acting so bold earlier.. now at you.. Legs wide open, dripping like it's your last..' The blonde leaned down to the goth's ear who was moaning loudly with her tongue practically falling out her mouth. 'You're nothing but a useless whore.. a sex slave.. just a bunch of holes desperate to be used.'

The blonde leaned up and began to slow down her pace but began to pound her harder, making her fingers go deeper. 'Aren't you?..' She whispered as her other hand swapped from the goth's now red wrists to her jaw. Wednesday laughed. 'And you're.. fuck-.. a dog.. in heat.' She choked out with a sadistic smile. The blonde's expression went cold, glaring at Wednesday with a cold stare. 'At this rare.. you'll be going through a lot of torture Wednesday..' The blonde let go of her jaw and kept her hips from buckling.

Suddenly came a knock on the door, and the wolf immediately stopped thrusting. 'Wednesday? Enid? Are you there?' A masculine voice rang out. Eugene. The goth desperately covered her mouth instantly, she knew Enid would do something to make her moan. The goth was completely shame-free in the heat of the moment but the second someone could hear, she was surrounded by nothing but it. Her eyes flicked to Enid, fear in her eyes. She got a smirk in return. Her eyes widened. The goth shook her head desperately but after a few seconds, she knew she couldn't stop the blonde.

'Guys?? Are you there? Yoko said you'd be here.' The blonde moved before lifting up the goth's body a little. She tucked her messy hair behind her ear before leaning down. She lightly rested her head on Wednesday's inner thigh, gazing up at her. She smiled and pressed a finger to her lips.

___________________________________

'𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐭..'

1135 Words

P.S if you don't wanna be traumatised, don't look at the conversation page of my profile. I know ur gonna look but like-🧍‍♀️