III ▸ Strange Dreams

Wednesday kept on having these strange dreams, and they're with the worse person... She kept on feeling her warm hands on her body.. It sent shivers up her spin no matter where she touched the raven. It felt.. weird. It made her feel sick, not in a good way. Wednesday was dragged out her thoughts by getting very aggresively shook.

'Wednesday?' She sighed. 'What Enid...' The wolf smiled at her. Wednesday doesn't get what shes always so happy about. So she decided to ask. 'Why are you always so happy?'  Enid smirked at her in response. She never smirks so the raven was only shocked with that facial expression and she clearly noticed. 'Why are you so pretty?'

The goth  went silent for a moment, trying to keep her composure. 'I'm dead, but pretty. As for why, i have no clue.' Enid cheeks got a little red as she stared. Not even seconds later she turned around and walked over to her side of the room, giving addams time to actually breath. 'Would you..'

She looked up at enid. The retriever turned around. Her face was completely red. 'W-woul..' She sighed, defeated already. 'Would you possibly consider watching a horror movie with me?' Enid looked everwhere but at Wednesday, her cheeks red. Allowing her to obtain the colour Wednesday desperately needed. She went silent for a moment. 'Alright.. but only horror.'

'Why is this so difficult.. this was completely different to when i had asked ajax to go on a date with me. This isnt even a date.' That last scentence made her picture going on a date with Wedneday. Kissing her smooth, smooth lip- Enid jumped up after remembering Wednesday's response. She initially thought she'd decline. She spent hours preparing for it. Luckily it wouldn't have to be put to use.

 Enid nodded her head repeatedly. At this point Wednesday could picture her as an actual dogs. Her ears flat against her head with her tail wanging so hard she would take off like a helicopter. 'I won't let you down..' Wednesday got up and headed to her desk. Immediately sitting down. 'Stop being a dog and quiet down. This is my writing time.' 

Enid stood there baffled. She shooker head slightly and took a step back in disbelief. If anyone saw Enids face, they would have laughed. Even Wednesday. 'I'm sorry, dog?..' She thought. 'Did she just degrade me?-' She decided not to otherthink it. 'I'm gonna go out and get some stuff to prepare for the movie night.'  Wednesday hesitated before saying something.

'If someone hits on you i'll nailgun their heart.'  Enid smiled. 'What?? You jealous??' 'Apparently i'll be nail gunning yours too' Wednesday continued. Enid laughed. 'Okay i'm going. Love you roomy.' Enid left, gently closing the door behind her. That remark left Wednesday a little baffled. Her fingers were shaking a little. Her cheeks were red and she couldn't think. She look at the page, but it didn't make sense to her anymore.

She groaned. She could hear her heart pointing heavy. She couldn't think about the novel at all. Just that stupid little wolf with her eyes full of life.

<>

Enid returned later. Wednesday was sitting on her bed. 'Wednesday?? why are you on my bed?' The raven ignored her question. Enid put down a bag near the front door. 'Why were you out so late.. its 21:46.. Almost curfew.' Enid smiled. 'Right sorry, while i was out, i was caught by some friends. We ended up hanging out the rest of the day..' She giggle and sat next to Wednesday. 'Now answer my question, why are you on my bed? It's out of the ordinary for you.'

Wednesday seemed shocked. 'Did you forget?' Enid raised an eyebrow. 'Forget what?' she smiled. Wednesday looked away and got up. She was looking foward to spending time with her and for the first time, someone forgetting something didn't feel good. She got up. 'Nevermind then.' She walked over to her side of the room, getting inside her bed.

Enid sat in confusion, she decided Wednesday was just being Wednesday. It's too hard to read her sometimes. She went on her phone and it was then she noticed a black mark on the palm of her hand. She put down her phone and look at her palm. Her eyes widened. 'MOVIE NIGHT WITH WEDNESDAY!!!! (horror only)'  Enid then realised. Wednesday was sitting on her bed because she was waiting to watch the movie.

She felt so horribly guilty. She quickly got up and ran to Wednesday. She pretty much pulled herself onto Wednesday, not caring if she was asleep or not. 'I'm so sorry! Let's go watch the movie! I just remembered..'  Wednesday slowly got up and looked at Enid. She simply nodded. It was clear this time that she was rather happy though.

Enid smiled and they bother walked to Enid's side and they both sat down next to eachother on her bed. Enid grabbed her laptop and opened Netflix. 'Close your eyes.. I dont want you to get spoiled.'  Wednesday hesitantly covered her eyes. 'God she's gonna hate me for this.' Enid thought to herself with a small laugh. 

She put on a certain movie but paused it. She got up, Wednesday felt the bed move. 'Enid?-' 'Don't worry, just getting the snacks.'  She walked over to the bag she left at the door before and picked out a bag of popcorn for them to share. She quickly ran back over and quickly got on the bed. She put the popcorn down between them. Enid layed down. 'I know you can't see, but can you lay down?'

Wednesday nodded and slowly shifted her body into a laying position. Enid admired the girls slim form before taking wednesdays hands off her eyes. She played the movie at the same time. 'They say it's just a phase.. They tell me to act my age..' I look at Wednesday. Her eyes were widened and eyebrows furrowed. 'Well i am!' The girls face appeared on the screen.

The ammount of make up she had on literally made Wednesday look away in disgust.

<>

'Enid. Why is Enid so close to me?' She thought. Her hair was slightly messy. Her hands were on my arms, griping them oh so tightly. Wednesday stared at the girl. Her eyes were different from usual. They weren't innocent. She couldn't help but to shiver when she felt the girls lips on her cold neck. Slowly kissing her skin, tainting it in her red lipstick. 'You look so good with red, my love.' Enid whispered.

My face heated up like crazy. 'My love?' I thought. She bit my neck. My legs shook lightly at the sensation. After a few moment, she pulled away. The raven could feel her neck pulsating, throbbing. Enid smiled at me. Her hands moved from my wrists and her eyes followed. To her torso. To her hips. To her thighs. The raven bit her lip. To her-

 Wednesday woke up. Staring at the ceilling. 'What was that.' She thought. She slowly looked up. Enid was right there. Within close proximity.. 'Are we hugging? Why are we hugging?' She continued to wonder. She got too tired to ask questions. She simply closed her eyes. Praying she doesn't think like that again but at the same..

She wanted more.

1211 Words