XXVIII ▸ "I'M SO SORRY WEDNESDAY!"

-Suicide attempt

-underaged drinking

-slight gore

And obviously, ANGST.

It's been a few weeks since Wednesday and Enid broke up. The blonde moved out of their dorm. It's been so quiet. So... dull. It's just not normal. The place used to be full of love and colour, and as much as Wednesday hated it, that was what her girlfriend loved, or ex loved. They broke up as they progressed further in the relationship. The sudden loneliness has been seriously affecting Wednesday.

Even if she was underaged, she picked up some bad habits, which then brings us to the goth who was slung on her bed, arm hanging off the side with her other desperately trying to cover her eyes as tears pricked at her eyes. She sobbed quietly. She knew Enid had already moved on. So why hadn't she? All she knew is that she loved the girl so badly, but she didn't know how to show it.

That's why they broke up. Wednesday would express her love in a way Enid couldn't understand, causing the blonde to feel neglected like she forced Wednesday into things. And next thing they knew, Enid left before Wednesday could say anything. Which ended up with her in such a terrible state, with the worst hangover ever. Yes, Hangover.

She slowly picked the vodka bottle back up and took another swig. She just wanted to get rid of her feelings. Make them disappear. She hated Love. It's absolute torture. Now, you may ask how she managed to have alcohol/weed in a school dorm. She found out one of the floorboards can come apart under her bed, several days before they broke up. She thought it'd be a useful storage place, which brings her to now.

The goth sat up, sniffling heavily. Looking around, the room was a complete mess. The only person she had right now was Thing, but even he couldn't break her habit, mainly because he didn't know where she kept the stuff. Wednesday knew if he ever found out, he'd break everything. She couldn't allow that. Wednesday stood up, stumbling a little as she took another swig of her bottle, just wanting to get tipsy and lose all train of thought. She decided to just get some fresh air.

She slowly opened the balcony window, stepping outside, however the second she looked up at the sun not only did her head throb more but her mind was infiltrated with thoughts of Enid. Enid was the Sun and Wednesday was the moon, the earth was their mental health. Without the moon, the earth would fall into chaos, and vice versa. She ducked her head down as she immediately began to cry again. She hated this. 

She just wanted to forget, but the vodka wasn't working anymore. She went to turn around and the second she did, her knee buckled and her hand let go. The bottle fell to the rough concrete ground, smashing into a thousand pieces. The goth cursed. She hesitantly went to walk around the dropped bottle, little did she know, in the process of avoiding the main site, she didn't notice the rather large piece of glass she was about to step on.

She inhale sharply as she repressed a yell, she looked down at the blood that was leaking onto the floor. She sighed. 'Always me..' She muttered as she hopped on one leg. However, the second she got inside the dorm, her throbbing migraine, her injured foot and the alcohol that was now in her system all worked together. The goth felt her eyes roll back into her head as she collapsed onto the floor, left for dead.

Her eyes closed as she felt her consciousness slip from her grasp.

<>

The 5 were all playing truth or dare. For a few hours. Ajax spun the bottle around, which after an agonising spin, stopped on Bianca. 'Bianca, Barclay.' The siren raised an eyebrow with her mischievous smile. 'Truth or dare..' The sired seemed to be thinking about it. 'Dare, make sure it's good.' Ajax smiled. 'I dare you to slap anybody here.'