XXII ▸ Desperate [LEMON]

'I'm not shy. I'll say it, I've been picturing you naked..'

'If that's true, then why don't you see the real thing?'

____________________

With those words, She awoke. With quite the jolt to be more accurate. She stared at the bed covers, wondering what the hell she just dreamed about. Mother was wrong, that dream was wrong. That's never going to happen. Never. Thought that didn't stop her cheeks from flaring up with an intense heat she never experiences except when playing with fire with her brother, Pugsley.

The goth glanced over to her right, noticing her roommate, Enid wasn't in her bed/side of the room. All of Wednesday's senses finally resurfaced and it was then she noticed she heard the shower running. The goth lifted the covers, it was then she remembered. Enid had asked Wednesday to go to the Rave'n with her and without thinking, she had said yes.

She got up and look outside. She had a rough idea of what the time was based on the moon's positioning. 'It's 9.' She whispered. 'I should probably start getting ready, it begins in 40 minutes.' She thought. The goth went inside the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Her hair was a mess. She merely sighed before taking out her braids and stepping in the shower.

<>

Enid was nervously standing at the bottom of the stairs. Eugene had agreed to postpone the stakeout and was now standing with Enid, trying to convince her that Wednesday did not stand her up. 'What if she really left? DID I PRESSURE HER TO COME?' Eugene sighed. 'She didn't--' He was cut off by the sound of someone walking down the steps. They both turned to the sound. Wednesday slowly walked down the steps. 

Enid couldn't take her eyes off the blonde. She looked so alluring when she wore a dress. The goth's gaze matched her outfit. Her dress was all black but it suited her so well. Wednesday walked towards Enid before pausing in front of her as the blonde spoke. 'Wow... You look..' Wednesday cut her off. 'Unrecognizable? Ridiculous?' Enid smiled a little, this was the Wednesday she knew. 'A classic example of female objectification for your gaze?' Enid giggled a little. 'Amazing. You look beautiful, my dear.'

The nickname caused Wednesday's eyes to avert from Enid's with slight embarrassment. Eugene nudged Enid's shoulder, causing the blonde to snap out of her trance. The wolf gently took hold of Wednesday's small petite hands. 'Shall we?' The goth just nodded and Eugene watched as the two headed toward the open doors of the party before shortly following behind.

<>

The two were dancing, Enid found the girl's choice of dance particularly strange, but that's what made Wednesday, Wednesday. Different from anyone else. She loved it. Nobody could possibly ever be the same as her. She was unique, and unpredictable. She's too restricted to be copied. She's the true definition of unique.

Enid saw how the place was getting overly crowded. She cut off Wednesday's dance by grabbing ahold of her waist. The goth looked up, meeting Enid's eyes that shone in the blue lights. 'Let's get out of here, shall we?' The goth almost cracked a smile. 'We shall..' She muttered.

The next thing they both knew they were running through the halls of the dorms before busting open their door. Enid had immediately initiated a kiss between the two. Wednesday was always dead when in public, but when she was alone with Enid, she was so happy. She'd do anything.

Wednesday wrapped her hands around Enid's neck, as Enid hurriedly closed the door. Their kiss quickly became heated. They felt so much sexual tension between them that they often couldn't keep their hands off each other. The two weren't taking it slow when it came to this. Wednesday's hands travelled up to the blonde hair, grabbing it gently. 

The wolf loved it when the goth was desperate for her touch. Enid, pressed their bodies together when she pinned the goth to the wall. Enid began to quickly raise the goth's dress, before putting her hand between the goth's thighs, rubbing the girl's crotch, hard enough that the goth could just about feel it on her clit. 

Her head leaned up as she let out a few moans. She wouldn't have to worry about her volume thankfully. Everyone was at the Rave'n, so why even bother? The wolf was now sucking along Wednesday's neck, intending to leave a few marks minimum. The wolf stopped pinning the goth to the wall and instead picked up the girl around her waist. The two continued their heated make-out session.

Wednesday's hands desperately grabbed onto the wolf, marking her back with red striped through her clothing. The wolf dropped the goth on the bed and stared at the girl's figure. Her hair lay spread out, her face red and a lustful gaze stared at Enid. 

'What are you too shy to touch me?' The goth smirked a little at her comment. She wanted to see how the wolf would react.

'𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐲. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭, 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝..'

'𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?'

853 Words

P.S my updates may go back to one a day, my ideas are empty. Idk what to write abt.